"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues Here

Comments

• 20% off does not apply to PCFAD and I don’t think for spotlight item either.

¥Excludes FastGrab, Build Your Own Bundle, and Platinum Club+ for a Day Items.
    ΔExcludes Gift Cards, Memberships, and FastGrab Items.

• GGLGGL Posts: 12
    edited November 2020

For me it doesn't appear to apply to anything atm (see my screenshot a couple of posts back). I can't be 100% sure of Daz Originals, because their prices are somewhat hard to keep track of right now as a PC member, but at least non DO items and interactive licenses are not discounted.

20% off does not apply to PCFAD and I don’t think for spotlight item either.

Post edited by GGL on
  • AZDigitalArtistAZDigitalArtist Posts: 773
    edited November 2020

I'm not seeing half off anything DO.  I'm not seeing an added 20% off either.  Sigh.

Post edited by AZDigitalArtist on
  • GGL said:

For me it doesn't appear to apply to anything atm (see my screenshot a couple of posts back). I can't be 100% sure of Daz Originals, because their prices are somewhat hard to keep track of right now as a PC member, but at least non DO items and interactive licenses are not discounted.

20% off does not apply to PCFAD and I don’t think for spotlight item either.

Should be working now, though the Interactive licenses may be part of what are excluded due to the deep discount.

• metasidemetaside Posts: 175

I was hoping the missing 20% for ILs was a bug since it works for DO ILs, ILs are not noted as exceptions on the store page and I remember it worked in the Before-times for similar discounts...

Sorry for offtopic, but a quick question about ILs: is it ok to buy the IL for a bundle if one owns all the individual items or do you have to buy either the individual ILs or the bundle + bundle IL?

• Bundles should have a license that covers all the iteems in the bundle.

Bundles should have a license that covers all the iteems in the bundle.

Yeah, but what if you own the individual items, but not the bundle? Can you still just buy the bundle IL?

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

The listing for https://www.daz3d.com/cooking-animations-for-genesis-8 includes snow-related animations, which aren't shown in the video.  Since the wiki is broken, there's no way for us to check.

• Cooking Animations for Genesis 8
    • Scripts: (.DSE)
      • Cooking Animations !Prepare Female
      • Cooking Animations !Prepare Male
    • Animations: (.DUF)
      • Available for Genesis 8 Female and Male
      • Cooking Animations Handing Present
      • Cooking Animations Rolling Snowman
      • Cooking Animations Snow Angel Loop
      • Cooking Animations Snow Angel
      • Cooking Animations Snow Ball Fight
      • Cooking Animations Snow Ball Making

I can confirm the 20% discount works now, thank you. Also for interactive licenses (which I appreciate, thank you Daz). As it should IMO, since the previous store version also discounted the IL licenses in similar circumstances. For some projects the interactive licenses can be a much larger expense than the standard products themselves, and the discounts are the only way to acquire them for a reasonable price.

GGL said:

I can confirm the 20% discount works now, thank you. Also for interactive licenses (which I appreciate, thank you Daz). As it should IMO, since the previous store version also discounted the IL licenses in similar circumstances. For some projects the interactive licenses can be a much larger expense than the standard products themselves, and the discounts are the only way to acquire them for a reasonable price.

The discount is still only working for DO ILs in my case...

metaside said:
    GGL said:

The discount is still only working for DO ILs in my case...

Actually, you are right, non DO licenses are not discounted for me either.  I only tested with some DO products and for some reason assumed that of course the discount works for non DO ILs too. Not so. That's a bummer.

• metaside said:

Yeah, but what if you own the individual items, but not the bundle? Can you still just buy the bundle IL?

It should. I'm seeing incorrect IL prices, so will report.

•  

Thyranq said:

Sorry if this was posted earlier, I had a skim through but didn't see it. 

I purchased the Frida Viking Outfit this morning, but I'm still without any way to download it. It doesn't show up in DIM, DAZ Connect doesn't show it, the links on my order and product library pages either don't have download links, or they're broken.

Seen a couple of issues with this with some other items mentioned here, but didn't see one with this specifically so wanted to toss it out there just to make sure it's known, if nobody has mentioned it already.

Hi

Did you log a ticket for this?  I've logged one but I couldn't select Daz Studio 4.14 (only 4.12, yes I'm a pedant) and my tickets tend to take at least a week.

• My bad, I didn't read all the text so IL prices appear to be correct.

• dortybassadortybassa Posts: 488
    edited November 2020
    metaside said:

My bad, I didn't read all the text so IL prices appear to be correct.

Cris, why the 20% off Daz IL and not others?  

P.P.S How difficult would it be to bake some normal maps  for CRONE ;) ? 

Post edited by dortybassa on
  • Hi, please help give 20% discount on Interactive License.

Only Daz Originals are receiving the 20% OFF your cart for Interactive License. Thank you.

Interactive License DC not working.JPG
    868 x 1369 - 137K
  • metaside said:

This is what I did and works and is a good idea (before store update).

The new store has a bug right now.

Only the Bundle has 'Interactive License' checked and the sub-items don't which doesn't make any sense. =D

I reported this in the Store Issue.

Hopefully this can be fixed soon to stop confusion because I've bought multiple Interactive License before.

Bundle_OK.JPG
    913 x 924 - 165K
    Bundle_subitem1_NOK.JPG
    924 x 901 - 138K
    Bundle_subitem2_NOK.JPG
    914 x 887 - 133K
  • Hi, please help give 20% discount on Interactive License.

Only Daz Originals are receiving the 20% OFF your cart for Interactive License. Thank you.

I'll report.

• metaside said:

I'm reporting on the ILs.

Crone was based on Etta HD which I believe has normal maps.

• metaside said:

metaside said:

I'm reporting on the ILs.

Crone was based on Etta HD which I believe has normal maps.

Etta doesn't have normal maps and looks smooth as a baby at the lower Sub D on Export.  I was hoping to get the "better nosed" version Crone and Interactive Licence in the sale today.

No worries, I'll still pick up an figure it out as there are a number of Fab characters that don't have Nomal Maps (Raw Art and Soto don't do them either). 

I'm just lazy and stretched as my GCSE Art in 1992 didn't cover map baking ;)

• . Threads have to be bookmarked too which for those new to the site, that's done via that tiny nearly invisible square beside the title of the thread.

That's the problem it's not there anymore

• metaside said:

If you own all the items, with ILKs, why would you want the IL for the bundle (unless there is bundle-only content)?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810
    edited November 2020
    metaside said:

If you own all the items, with ILKs, why would you want the IL for the bundle (unless there is bundle-only content)?

maybe they only own the items not the licences so bundle one cheap

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    metaside said:

maybe they only own the items not the licences so bundle one cheap

Yeah, thanks Wendy, of course that's what I'm talking about. In other shops you get upgrade options to bundles depending on how many items you already own. But here, rn you would have to buy all the individual ILs for the individual items OR buy the bundle with the single IL covering all items even though you already own all the individual items without the ILs.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,012
    edited November 2020

. Threads have to be bookmarked too which for those new to the site, that's done via that tiny nearly invisible square beside the title of the thread.

Considering a stranger to this site would have extreme difficulties to have to be guessing where/how to navigate hopefully the company gets some larger icons working in the forums. In the meantime, a link is a link ... icon or no, if one hoovers over a link on the page there should be some indication that it exists. The worst link job I've ever seen was of one character who was trying to brand his "free text" with "invisible" links by marking only some "periods" throughout heavy amounts of text. The Google search robots "hate" invisible links, good way to get one's website dropped from searches.

I've attached an image of what the top of this page looks like in Firefox. If you click around in that area you might be able to connect to the link.

location of squares.png
    1568 x 347 - 45K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • . Threads have to be bookmarked too which for those new to the site, that's done via that tiny nearly invisible square beside the title of the thread.

Considering a stranger to this site would have extreme difficulties to have to be guessing where/how to navigate hopefully the company gets some larger icons working in the forums. In the meantime, a link is a link ... icon or no, if one hoovers over a link on the page there should be some indication that it exists. The worst link job I've ever seen was of one character who was trying to brand his "free text" with "invisible" links by marking only some "periods" throughout heavy amounts of text. The Google search robots "hate" invisible links, good way to get one's website dropped from searches.

I've attached an image of what the top of this page looks like in Firefox. If you click around in that area you might be able to connect to the link.

Oh wow, I thought it was one of my blockers that has been breaking the forum icons. The icons ONLY break when accessing the forums. On Firefox myself too.

• Just saw in another thread that Instancify is supposed to be a DO and is not categorized as such in the store. Given that all of the other Debut DOs are part of the buy two and save 50% on select DOs deal, I have to assume that myself and anyone else who bought it already was charged twice what they should have been due to this, based on the prices of all other Debut DOs in the cart.

I've submitted a refund ticket.

• WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675

Just saw in another thread that Instancify is supposed to be a DO and is not categorized as such in the store. Given that all of the other Debut DOs are part of the buy two and save 50% on select DOs deal, I have to assume that myself and anyone else who bought it already was charged twice what they should have been due to this, based on the prices of all other Debut DOs in the cart.

No just the 50% from today's promo. There is also the 45% base discount on DO, so is not twice, but pracyically 4 times. Not to mention that i'm sure some would prefer this item to trigger the promo and not the animations or less discounted items. I know i would cause i'm broke and don't have much use for animations(currently).

• Wolfwood said:

Just saw in another thread that Instancify is supposed to be a DO and is not categorized as such in the store. Given that all of the other Debut DOs are part of the buy two and save 50% on select DOs deal, I have to assume that myself and anyone else who bought it already was charged twice what they should have been due to this, based on the prices of all other Debut DOs in the cart.

No just the 50% from today's promo. There is also the 45% base discount on DO, so is not twice, but pracyically 4 times. Not to mention that i'm sure some would prefer this item to trigger the promo and not the animations or less discounted items. I know i would cause i'm broke and don't have much use for animations(currently).

I'm reasonably sure the 45% did trigger for me, though. IIRC that's supposed to be reflected in the price logged in members are shown on the product page now, rather than just applying in the cart? I could be wrong, it's difficult to remember what all the changes are, what's actually supposed to be like it currently is, and what's the website having fits.

I paid $8.55, but if it was supposed to be a DO and wasn't marked as such, then I should have paid $4-something if the inclusion of other Debut DOs and their cart prices are anything to go by.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited November 2020
    Wolfwood said:

I'm reasonably sure the 45% did trigger for me, though. IIRC that's supposed to be reflected in the price logged in members are shown on the product page now, rather than just applying in the cart? I could be wrong, it's difficult to remember what all the changes are, what's actually supposed to be like it currently is, and what's the website having fits.

I paid $8.55, but if it was supposed to be a DO and wasn't marked as such, then I should have paid $4-something if the inclusion of other Debut DOs and their cart prices are anything to go by.

I paid $11.88. Is it supposed to be less than that? I'm PC+ btw.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
This discussion has been closed.