"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues Here

Comments

• I'm not seeing the extra 15% off for PC+ members in cart, it's just showing up as the normal sale price. It's not working for "New" or the "Still New" items. 

• PFAD items do not get the 20% extra cart discount, although they are not excluded by the disclamer (only Fastgrab items are)

• Reporting on the 20%.

• https://www.daz3d.com/all-hallows-eve-slime-trees

Isn't this supposed to be a PC+ item? I could have sworn it used to be... but if so, it seems to have lost that status.
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

I THINK it was one of the weekly freebies for PC members a while back.  

https://www.daz3d.com/all-hallows-eve-slime-trees

Isn't this supposed to be a PC+ item? I could have sworn it used to be... but if so, it seems to have lost that status.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,879
    edited November 2020

Long and Full Beards Set Hair for Genesis 8 Male does not appear in DIM or manual downloads despite the sales page saying it should. It is Central only at the moment.

2020-11-10.png
    400 x 393 - 119K
    Post edited by Haruchai on
  • Hmm, bought a Viking bundle recently - and now there's a new Viking outfit. And bought a Beard bundle recently - and now there'a a new Beard product. Did those products just not make it in time?

• genarisgenaris Posts: 313

@Cora Regina  ... THANKS for the info!  :)    Glad to hear the old content will return.       

genaris said:

Does anyone here have any info on when the GALLERIES might return, and whether they will be re-populated with all the old content?   
    I KNOW, I know, galleries aren't a high priority compared to the store, so....  Still, I'm a bit hamstrung when shopping because some product promos aren't very good at selling the product or showing different views imho, and when on the fence about a product, I click the little "gallery entries" link (this may be via the ATI DazDeals plugin?) to see images in the galleries using the products--seeing the product deployed in the wild quite often helps crystallize my buy/don't buy decision.  Obviously new(er) products aren't  as well represented in the galleries as the older items, but even on day 1, i've commonly seen posts where images with new releases start showing up in the gallery posted by 1st day buyers. 
      ~Gen

According to @DAZ_Rawb yesterday, in a different thread:

All of the existing gallery data should be brought over automatically.

Getting the galleries back up and going is still a few weeks out though.

@jakiblue ... +1    Guess we'll just have to hang in there til they get around to it, but at least they're putting the old content back in place so we won't be starting out with empty galleries and lose all the useful product shopping references. 

jakiblue said:

Yes, that and the forum links are from the browser add on plugin, not from daz. I miss them too as seeing the galleries always helped me decide whether to buy or not. But the galleries are low on the list of priorities to be fixed.  

genaris said:

Does anyone here have any info on when the GALLERIES might return, and whether they will be re-populated with all the old content?   
    I KNOW, I know, galleries aren't a high priority compared to the store, so....  Still, I'm a bit hamstrung when shopping because some product promos aren't very good at selling the product or showing different views imho, and when on the fence about a product, I click the little "gallery entries" link (this may be via the ATI DazDeals plugin?) to see images in the galleries using the products--seeing the product deployed in the wild quite often helps crystallize my buy/don't buy decision.  Obviously new(er) products aren't  as well represented in the galleries as the older items, but even on day 1, i've commonly seen posts where images with new releases start showing up in the gallery posted by 1st day buyers. 
      ~Gen

• PFAD items do not get the 20% extra cart discount, although they are not excluded by the disclamer (only Fastgrab items are)

The text will be corrected when Daz gets in. It should also exclude PFAD.

• Long and full beard set in today's promo has no means to download. Doesn't show up in DIM and ther eis no manual download link.

Shows in my product library on the store but clicking the product link comes up blank.

Going through the order link doesn't work either.

• The "Get an EXTRA 10% OFF* when you buy 2 or more" does not work on Debut New Releases.

If I add SY Spiderfolk & Arachnophobia Textures only the 20% are applied. Spiderfolk is at 9,50 in cart (=11,88 - 20%) but should be at 8,55.

• Although Sickleyield is listed in Friends of Sale, nothing in her catalog*, has ANY discount on the sales page. I haven't checked any of the other FoS PAs, so don't know if hteir pages are correctly discounting. I only checked her FoS link because when I checked my wishlist, I noticed her products were full price and thought it odd, since she had Debuts. They do discont correctly in the cart (55% for PC+), but in the past I've always seen the sale prices on the page and in my wishlist.

https://www.daz3d.com/friends-of-sale-tuesday#filter_vendor=Sickleyield&filtered=1

*yes, I unchecked "Hide Items I Own" :D

• Long and full beard set in today's promo has no means to download. Doesn't show up in DIM and ther eis no manual download link.

Shows in my product library on the store but clicking the product link comes up blank.

Is this still the case? I see all download/install methods listed ion the product page.

edited November 2020

Long and full beard set in today's promo has no means to download. Doesn't show up in DIM and ther eis no manual download link.

Is this still the case? I see all download/install methods listed ion the product page.

Hi, if I may interject. If you look at my post a few above the one you quoted you will see the Product Library page clearly with no download options despite the sales page saying there should be. As to is it fixed now, actually it has become worse. In the product Library clicking on the link for the product has no effect at all now.The page I got to earlier is now inaccessible. No DIM listing yet either 

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • The PC Anniversary bundles on the PC Plus sales page both lead to an Oops page.

pcbundle3-oops.jpg
    1920 x 1015 - 147K
    pcbundle4-oops.jpg
    1918 x 1012 - 144K
  • Haruchai said:

Long and full beard set in today's promo has no means to download. Doesn't show up in DIM and ther eis no manual download link.

Hi, if I may interject. If you look at my post a few above the one you quoted you will see the Product Library page clearly with no download options despite the sales page saying there should be. As to is it fixed now, actually it has become worse. In the product Library clicking on the link for the product has no effect at all now.The page I got to earlier is now inaccessible. No DIM listing yet either 

Ah, I see - please open a support ticket to be safe, then.

• The PC Anniversary bundles on the PC Plus sales page both lead to an Oops page.

Reported

Haruchai said:

Will do, thanks

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,454
    edited November 2020

Please, Daz, include all subtotals and totals on receipts in the system and emailed, so I can see the total, the total after tax, etc. It makes it really hard to see if I'm actually being charged the discounted, price, sales tax, and such. This is incredibly frustrating.

ETA - to fix "subtotals and totals" and "receipts" instead of tickets. Cannot communicate/type. obviously...

Post edited by firewarden on
  • WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675

Although Sickleyield is listed in Friends of Sale, nothing in her catalog*, has ANY discount on the sales page. I haven't checked any of the other FoS PAs, so don't know if hteir pages are correctly discounting. I only checked her FoS link because when I checked my wishlist, I noticed her products were full price and thought it odd, since she had Debuts. They do discont correctly in the cart (55% for PC+), but in the past I've always seen the sale prices on the page and in my wishlist.

https://www.daz3d.com/friends-of-sale-tuesday#filter_vendor=Sickleyield&filtered=1

*yes, I unchecked "Hide Items I Own" :D

Since store update Friend of the sale discounts are not showing in sale pages, but do apear in cart.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-frida-viking-outfit-for-genesis-8-female

This shows Connect Only even thought my order page says Manual Download available. I though we were long done with "Connect Only" products.

I'm assuming that a DIM Download is in the works??

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,933
    fastbike1 said:

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-frida-viking-outfit-for-genesis-8-female

This shows Connect Only even thought my order page says Manual Download available. I though we were long done with "Connect Only" products.

I'm assuming that a DIM Download is in the works??

It shows all installation types for me.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited November 2020

Loving @Thorne and @Handspanstudio new character Carra,  in my cart immediately!  Altho, it is showing a strange thumbnail on the store page, it's showing the makeup shoices instead of the Character herself.

Post edited by Kharma on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,714
    edited November 2020

I've got email receipts for all purchases in the new store except one - not the latest, but the one before, so I probably won't get any for that one.  It's the only one where I used both store credit and credit card, wonder if there is a connection?  I noticed that the latest one (from just before store turnover yesterday) has a new "Store Credit" amount field which none of the previous ones had despite I did use store credit on some, apparently they are still working on the receipts.

daz_email_recipt_store_credit_field.png
    393 x 142 - 5K
    Post edited by Taoz on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,365
    edited November 2020
    genaris said:

~Gen

According to @DAZ_Rawb yesterday, in a different thread:

All of the existing gallery data should be brought over automatically.

Getting the galleries back up and going is still a few weeks out though.

guess i might as well delete my signature gallery photos.  EDIT: Done

Post edited by daveso on
  • firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,454

I turned this in as a ticket to the Sales department as a Checkout/Cart error. Hopefully coherent enough:

My orders no longer give subtotals and totals on receipts in my online account or those emailed. It makes it impossible for me to see the total, the total after tax, etc. It makes it really hard to see if I'm actually being charged the discounted, price, the correct sales tax, and such.

This is incredibly frustrating.

For example, checking a recent order, I see no evidence that I was actually charged any sales tax, when I should be.

These totals and subtotals should always be included, not just for the customer, but for Daz's records.

Please fix this!

And if this isn't the correct place to report this, please forward this to the correct department.

Thank you for your help with this

• Long and Full Beards now shows in DIM and manaul download link works. Thanks Daz tech support.

edited November 2020

Been downloading with DIM for 52 hours now, smallest files first, looks like the larger a file is the greater the risk that it fails which seems to indicate that it's a "random" error that occurs periodically within a certain interval, and not something that is related to particular files as such other than their size.

Post edited by Taoz on
  • mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275

The PC Anniversary bundles on the PC Plus sales page both lead to an Oops page.

This has been a constant for years. I am a software developer in my day job and haven't said much about the way this web site is managed because I'm guilty of some pretty good screwups but how hard is it to test a frikken link? Or a coupon code? Mistakes are to be expected, stupid mistakes should not be the norm.

edited November 2020
    Taoz said:

Been downloading with DIM for 52 hours now, smallest files first, looks like the larger a file is the greater the risk that it fails which seems to indicate that it's a "random" error that occurs periodically within a certain interval, and not something that is related to particular files as such other than their size.

Just tried to cancel and restart download, retrying all the smallest files that failed the first time, seems to confirm this. So far over 30 files each less than 10 MB downloaded and only one failed, while before I restarted the size of each file was about 200 MB and here one out of three failed on average. 

Post edited by Taoz on
This discussion has been closed.