RRRR One day in XXXs life WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

TotteTotte Posts: 13,505
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello,

we have now learnt a lot about many of the people playing the RRRR and some of the Mods and DAZ folks too. I for example seems to have Viking relatives near Uppsala, met Gretchen in college, have my own private squad to play drill sergeant on and also like to gangnam in the winter with a fox. As you see, my life even made it to the winners, and so did the marvelous life of KenOBanion.

But thats not why we are here today, we're here to present the winners!

BEST
#1 Luci45#5: A Night in Barbult’s Life - Preparing for Muck’s Return
#2 barbult #2: The Best Day in Ken OBanion’s Life
#3 scott-livingston#03: A Day in the Life of Totte

FUNNIEST OR MUST AMUSING
Totte#4: One day in KenOBanions life
MelanieL#3: Captain Totte Proudly Presents His Cadet Unit
barbult #2: The Best Day in Ken OBanion’s Life

And the grand winner of the grand prize is: Luci45 for getting most total votes in all categories!

The prizes are as follows, it might take a while to get it all sorted.

Each category winner will win an item of choice from the ARTCollaboration store+ a $30 DAZ GC
Each category second place will win a $20 DAZ GC
Each category third place will win $12 DAZ GC
And the artist with most votes totally will win a license for FilterForge Professional (Mac or Windows)

If the winner of the grand prize doesn't want it, I know where I want to donate it (ARTCollaboration) for being such great sponsors of the RRRR.

Comments

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to the winners! Well done!!
    There were loads of funny and beautiful renders.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,361
    edited December 1969

Congrads to the winner. If the winners of each category can contact me by PM with a link to the product you would like from my store and an email address associate with your DAZ account I can get the prize added to your account

On a side note for Aprils RRRR contest I'm offering my entire broker store (23 packs $430 value) to the person with the most votes. So, I would like to see some good renders coming from everyone

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Well done folks :) I know the work that goes into all these. Great composition, lighting, and humor as always!
    Cathie

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...congratulations all.

Alas when the muse finally hit me it was too little too late. (and bugger, autofit doesn't work in Studio3A).

• Ken OBanionKen OBanion Posts: 1,447
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners - especially Luci, who totally owned this RRRR! In a way, I feel like I was, in some small way, a collaborator (co-conspirator? Partner in crime?) with at least two of the winning artists. (I wonder why...?)

This was definitely the wildest RRRR to date, and it was a huge pleasure to have been a part of it! (In more ways than one!)

And now..., on to the next one!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,136
    edited April 2014

Wow, I've only just seen this. Thanks for the placing!
    And congratulations to Luci, barbult, scott-livingston and Totte on their winning entries - especially to Luci for the "Total" win.
    And thanks to the administrators, prize-givers and the people who were willing to be spoofed unmercifully. I really enjoyed this contest, and hope the next will be as much fun.
    ETA: And thanks: gopherus, Frank, Novica, Kyoto Kid and Ken.
    Hey Frank, that's one heck of a prize for next time!

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners - especially Luci, who totally owned this RRRR! In a way, I feel like I was, in some small way, a collaborator (co-conspirator? Partner in crime?) with at least two of the winning artists. (I wonder why...?)

This was definitely the wildest RRRR to date, and it was a huge pleasure to have been a part of it! (In more ways than one!)

And now..., on to the next one!

Couldn't have done it without you, Ken (obviously!).

Thanks everyone, and congratulations to all the winners. Luci45, I'm glad to see Muck's release did so well in the contest. Getting clothes on that bird was quite a feat. I enjoyed your explanation of how you did that and am honored to "appear" in the winning entry.

This was the best RRRR so far, I think, and the new sports one is already looking just as fun.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Thanks everyone! Congratulations to the other winners--big congrats to Luci45 for the overall win and to barbult for placing in both categories. And to everyone, really. :) See you in the next one!

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,656
    edited December 1969

Wow, I was not expecting that! There were a lot of outstanding entries. Thanks, everyone.

Congrats to the winners and to everyone who entered. It was a very fun and funny version of RRRR.

Thanks so much to Totte and the sponsors! (This contest kind of keeps me sane.) :cheese:

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

Many congratulations winners! All fantastic choices. It's easy to see that so much effort went into this from everyone who took part.

gopherus said:
    Congratulations to the winners! Well done!!
    There were loads of funny and beautiful renders.

So true. I loved your rhyme render with the numbers, by the way. Very creative and fun.

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103
    edited December 1969

Thanks Jindi
    And thanks Barbult for the heads up about the next RRRR having already started.