Retired.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 7,992
    edited March 2020

-

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,035

Is that Michael Dorn? I’ve been scratching my head about who “the Kman” could possibly be since you first posted this thread, but now in light of some of your other posts, I think I get it. 

edited March 2020

-

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,035

It didn’t help that I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen Michael Dorn outside of his Worf makeup, so I didn’t have a particularly clear idea of what his face actually looks like. 

• Gordig said:

It didn’t help that I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen Michael Dorn outside of his Worf makeup, so I didn’t have a particularly clear idea of what his face actually looks like. 

There was one DS9 episode when Sisko was in the mid-twentieth century working for a pulp magazine and writing stories about DS9 - all the regular cast appeared in mufti so you'd have seen Michael Dorn in his natural state if you saw that episode.

edited March 2020

-

• Gordig said:

There was one DS9 episode when Sisko was in the mid-twentieth century working for a pulp magazine and writing stories about DS9 - all the regular cast appeared in mufti so you'd have seen Michael Dorn in his natural state if you saw that episode.

He also had an uncredited role in the first Rocky movie in 1976, as a bodyguard for Apollo Creed.

edited March 2020

-

edited March 2020

-

edited March 2020

-

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,693
    edited December 2019

FWIW, thanks all the same.

between general business, holidy business, and already having a zillion far-too-cool 3D items, dreams, and projects that human morality rules aren't going to let me get to - at best...

and worst of all, also not realizing who this was ("you may now have your baby") ...

so, thanks

for anyone who explicitly has (or someday will) a project that could use this treat - it would be seriously appreciated beyond words. Maybe you can leave a copy somewhere for the presistent hunters.

you are a gem,

--ms

(edit - added some proper english grammer... sigh)

Post edited by mindsong on
  • I have no idea what happened but I upload countless attachments myself all over the forum and have utterly no idea if anyone ever downloads them devil

if they ever have they never told me but I am not fussed as what I do is primarily for myself I just sometimes share the results

edited December 2019

I have no idea what happened but I upload countless attachments myself all over the forum and have utterly no idea if anyone ever downloads them devil

if they ever have they never told me but I am not fussed as what I do is primarily for myself I just sometimes share the results

yours, as with Catherine3678ab's goodies, I'll grab them if a project is relevant and soon-to-be-needed, and if I'm at my desktop, and if I actually see them, and if ...

kind of hit or miss, but *always* appreciated!

More often, I grab and pdf-ize tutorials and forum-pages with any cool tips that you guys share. What a wealth of knowledge and generosity you folks are.

Cheers to all,

--ms

ETA: Wendy, your current avatar image is priceless:

feline wonder

jpg
    jpg
    nP0H068LB4BCL.jpg
    Post edited by mindsong on
    edited February 2021

nm

• mindsong said:

I have no idea what happened but I upload countless attachments myself all over the forum and have utterly no idea if anyone ever downloads them devil

yours, as with Catherine3678ab's goodies, I'll grab them if a project is relevant and soon-to-be-needed, and if I'm at my desktop, and if I actually see them, and if ...

More often, I grab and pdf-ize tutorials and forum-pages with any cool tips that you guys share. What a wealth of knowledge and generosity you folks are.

Cheers to all,

--ms

feline wonder

cannot see whatever image you linked but it's my kitty Lynx as was my previous one

and Catherine I have grabbed yours and other people's stuff and added it to my hoard, not these as not a Trekkie really though I like watching it but doesn't mean others hadn't, I was just illustrating with my own situation, know from the downloads from ShareCG for stuff there very few people post anything but I don't mind myself.

Mindsong its fine I don't expect people to render everything either. TY

Somedays I'm not sure what happened either, but somehow we get to the next day. I still have my files and maybe next year I'll give it all another go but possibly using another image as I certainly don't require 2 the same.

Catch 22 with having certain gifts; in order to be a certain type of gifted person, you cannot also be another type. Like asking water to be dry. I no have thick skin ... can be hard as ice, but that's no fun.

With age and time, I've been able to surround myself with folks that have the healthy perspective to understand your statement above. They seem to appreciate the gifts and thankfully tolerate the rest of my packaging! With me, the damage is pretty much done by now :^)

mindsong said:

Cheers to all,

--ms

feline wonder

cannot see whatever image you linked but it's my kitty Lynx as was my previous one

and Catherine I have grabbed yours and other people's stuff and added it to my hoard, not these as not a Trekkie really though I like watching it but doesn't mean others hadn't, I was just illustrating with my own situation, know from the downloads from ShareCG for stuff there very few people post anything but I don't mind myself.

Mindsong its fine I don't expect people to render everything either. TY

Lynx it is. What a beautiful creature and a wonderful capture. I grabbed the full-size shot from your freebies page (tnx for the cat furs too...).

I appreciate your use of the term 'hoard' up above :^) - that about covers it.

Not enough hours in a minute, but, by gosh, if I get the time, I *have* the mesh... somewhere in there - if I can only find it now...

best,

--ms