Carrara Challenge #47: Structured/Unstructured - Voting Closed - Thank you everyone!

DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 1,234
edited July 2019 in Carrara Discussion

Just a Reminder:

Rules: You are required to post at least one WIP image to the WIP thread with an explanation of how you achieved your Structured or Unstructured element(s).

You can enter as many images as you like, but can only win once. In the case of any ties I will use the method Bunyip02 used in the previous challenge of flipping a coin 5 times to determine the tie breaker.

Images must be rendered in Carrara or any Carrara render engine plugin.

Animations are welcome!

Images must be new (previously unpublished)

Post work is allowed, but it would be nice to have an explanation of what was done so we can all learn.

Use any and all content that is allowed under the Forum Terms of service. Any content that is used should be credited in the Entry Thread.

Link to WIP Threadhttps://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/330251/carrara-challenge-47-structured-unstructured-or-unstructured-structure/p1

Dates to Remember:

WIP Thread Opens: Friday May 31
Entry Thread Opens: Sunday June 23
Entry Thread closes/Voting Begins:  Monday July 8
Voting Ends: Sunday July 14 at midnight MDT

I chose Monday July 8 to close the Entry Thread because July 4, a national holiday here in the US, falls on a Thursday and I don’t know if anyone might make a long week end of it.

For your entries, please use the following format:-
Entry #:
Title:
Artist:
Links to WIP thread:
Credits:
Discussion:

Cheers!!

It's time to vote:

Please pick 4 of your favorites, order doesn't matter. For voting please use the following format:
Entry#
Title
Artist

Post edited by DesertDude on

Comments