http://www.daz3d.com/shop/catalogsearch/result/?q=dreamlight

Post edited by fixmypcmike on

Comments

• Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Sorry, I'm not seeing anything by using your link... :(

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

I bought the one month membership to the Dreamlight Club. But heck if I know how to use the serial number I got. I went to the link provided in the downloaded txt but there was no way to redeem it. Clarification please.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Regarding this item, Pro Pack III - 4 in 1 Bundle, does it work in DS4 RC2?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited June 2012

Can yo give us a general idea (or a specific list, even better) of which items are likely to be updated when the DS4 SDK is finalized, and which won't?

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760
    edited December 1969

Regarding this item, Pro Pack III - 4 in 1 Bundle, does it work in DS4 RC2?

Most of his plugins don't work in DS4. Nor does it seem likely that they will anytime in the near future. last I checked, his light sets and Lightdome 1 work and... that's about it. Moviemaker, Motionmaster, Moodmaster, Lightdome 2, animated textures... all dead in DS4.

Granted, the SDK is an issue, but I wouldn't buy any of it until he actually posts which ones are going to be upgraded. Otherwise, you might as well be buying an 8-track player.

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,507
    edited June 2012

Surface Mask Creator works well enough in DS4, and it is a MUST-HAVE if you do any serious postwork in Photoshop. Don't even think twice about it at that sale price.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/surface-mask-creator-for-ds/

The only things you need to know that the manual might not explain is that if you used any special shaders (pwSurface, Ubershader, etc), you need to apply the default DAZ shader to those materials before using, and that, at least for me, rendering masks by Object aren't working. Just select all the materials you want in your mask and render by material.

SnowS

Post edited by SnowSultan on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

This thread has some discussion on what is compatible with DS4. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3091/

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    edited December 1969

...clicked on the link here as well as from a Dreamlight email and this is what I get:

There are no products matching the selection
  • LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited December 1969

Hum.. looks like Dreamlight's store went OFF sale. It was supposed to end 7/2.

ScreenShot001.jpg
    563 x 88 - 9K
  • IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

Aww, that's too bad. I was on the fence on a couple of things. It was a very confusing sale to say the least.