[Released] RSSY Clothing Converter from Michael 4 to Genesis 8 Male [Commercial]

RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,361

RiverSoft Art and Sickleyield are proud to present the RSSY Clothing Converter from Michael 4 (M4) to Genesis 8 Male! Finally, use your Michael 4 clothing with your Genesis 8 Male characters! Convert almost your entire wardrobe of clothes and many accessories using the new Clothing Converter from M4 to Genesis 8 Male! The Clothing Converter scripts provide batch execution for converting your Michael 4 clothing to Genesis 8 Male clothing in your library! The RSSY Clothing Converter from Michael 4 to Genesis 8 Male has been carefully crafted to handle the different rigging and shapes between Michael 4 and Genesis 8 Male, even adding special rigs for loincloths, capes and a special dress/tunic rig that adds pose bones to avoid that "sticking to the legs" effect.

The Clothing Converter script provides batch execution for converting your Michael 4 clothing to Genesis 8 Male clothing in your Library. Easily select the wardrobe items in your Library, select an output directory and execute the script. Even better, icons and categories are copied from your Michael 4 clothing to the new Genesis 8 Male clothing items. IMPORTANT: Due to a limitation in the Daz Studio scripting interface, this script requires a manual step when converting each clothing item. A dialogue will pop up during conversion and it's as easy as two button clicks!

Your new Genesis 8 Male wardrobe is completely Smart Content aware! They will show up when you select a Genesis 8 Male. Plus, all materials shown in Smart Content for your Michael 4 item will show for your converted Genesis 8 Male item. Converted clothing, instead of using Auto-Fit, produces vastly less distorted results, especially with high-heels!

The Clothing Converter script does not work with props (e.g., swords, wands, etc) and wearables (e.g., outfits). Items without metadata can be converted but will not show up in Smart Content. They may also need to be converted using a Force Convert Item(s) button. It may also not work as well with high-heeled shoes because of problems with positioning the feet without turning on the Use Foot Dialog option during conversion.

• Convert Michael 4 Clothing items for use by Genesis 8 Male
  • Convert Dresses/Tunics, Pants, Shirts, Skirts, Shoes, Loincloths, Capes, Coats etc.
  • Copies icons from Michael 4 clothing to Genesis 8 Male clothing for a professional look.
  • Automatically convert your entire wardrobe with one operation!

Features

• RSSY Clothing Converter from Michael 4 to Genesis 8 Male:
    • Clothing Converter Script (.DSE)
    • Foot Poser Script (.DSE)
    • Clothing Converter Manual (.PDF, .DSA)

Promotional video describing all the options and features of the Clothing Converter line of products

How to convert Footwear with Clothing Converter products

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 361K
popup_1.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 516K
popup_2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 455K
popup_3.jpg
1468 x 1000 - 252K
popup_4.jpg
3000 x 2363 - 1M
popup_5.jpg
1778 x 1000 - 357K
popup_6.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
popup_7.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 373K
popup_8.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 401K
popup_9.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 503K
dsa
dsa
Show Surface Handles.dsa
759B
dsa
dsa
Hide Surface Handles.dsa
759B
Post edited by RiverSoft Art on

Comments

• stuthurso said:

Image result for it will be mine

LOL laugh

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

OMG!!! Soon?

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,756

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

The coup de grace on Genesis 8 conversion! Thank you, and just in time for the next generation.

• MouserMouser Posts: 675
    edited February 2019

Hmmm, looking at the messages, is it just me or is everyone looking forward to this?

Now after this will it be V3 & M3 clothes or more Hair converters?

Post edited by Mouser on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,767

Ooooohhhhhhh...

Do you happen to know whether this product can deal with Touchdown Star, particularly the shoulders?

I'm currently using SY's M4/V4 clones, but the shoulders just never look quite right...

• carrie58 said:

OMG!!! Soon?

Soon! smiley

• Cybersox said:

Wow, haven't seen that in a long time. smiley

• xyer0 said:

The coup de grace on Genesis 8 conversion! Thank you, and just in time for the next generation.

You're welcome!

• Mouser said:

Hmmm, looking at the messages, is it just me or is everyone looking forward to this?

There does seem to be a slight excitement about it.  But it is hard to tell, it might be just you smiley

Mouser said:

V3/M3 would entirely depend on if Sickleyield is interested.  I do not even own any V3/M3 clothing.

• Hylas said:

Ooooohhhhhhh...

Do you happen to know whether this product can deal with Touchdown Star, particularly the shoulders?

I'm currently using SY's M4/V4 clones, but the shoulders just never look quite right...

I don't have Touchdown Star, but I am pretty sure the shoulders are not going to be right.  They will follow the arms.  Sorry.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,811

Would this do well, do you think, with the coat in Steam Cowboy (https://www.daz3d.com/steam-cowboy) or with Nagase Hiro? (https://www.daz3d.com/nagase-hiro-4) I haven't tried with G8, but with previous generations, nothing I could do -- even OBJ export -- would keep Steam Cowboy's coat from kinking. Nagase Hiro did better, though. No idea why.

• Woot Woot!

• vwrangler said:

Would this do well, do you think, with the coat in Steam Cowboy (https://www.daz3d.com/steam-cowboy) or with Nagase Hiro? (https://www.daz3d.com/nagase-hiro-4) I haven't tried with G8, but with previous generations, nothing I could do -- even OBJ export -- would keep Steam Cowboy's coat from kinking. Nagase Hiro did better, though. No idea why.

Yes it would.

Steam Cowboy.jpg
    1270 x 1641 - 238K
  • Woot Woot!

Thanks!  smiley

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    edited February 2019

Oh this is awesome! A whole library of clothing options comes available again this way! I want to add that I am loving these promo's!

Post edited by Sylvan on
  • Sylvan said:

Oh this is awesome! A whole library of clothing options comes available again this way!

You are welcome!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,133
    edited February 2019

Hey slow down, slow down! I'm still only a tiny way through converting Genesis and V4 clothing.

No, on second thoughts: hurry up! I'm looking forward to G8M getting another wardrobe update.

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

LOL I spent a week on holiday converting G3M, G2M, and Genesis to G8M (and Hair G3M to G8M) all I need now is M4 to G8M for a full set laugh

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,756
    edited February 2019
    Mouser said:

There does seem to be a slight excitement about it.  But it is hard to tell, it might be just you smiley

Mouser said:

V3/M3 would entirely depend on if Sickleyield is interested.  I do not even own any V3/M3 clothing.

I'm hoping for V4-G3F and M4-G3M versions, which would, I hope, be an easier build for you since you've got the G8 versions to use as roadmaps and you don't have to go from T to A poses.  

V3/M3 would be nice, but there are only a dozen or so items left in those catalogs where I can't find a better version in a newer figure. Now A3 and H3, on the other hand, still have a lot of really unique items and a much more active user base.  

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,811
    edited February 2019
    vwrangler said:

Yes it would.

Keen! Thank you very much for the image and example! 

Cybersox said:

They're looking to remake The Banana Splits as a horror show. True story.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • MelanieL said:

Hey slow down, slow down! I'm still only a tiny way through converting Genesis and V4 clothing.

No, on second thoughts: hurry up! I'm looking forward to G8M getting another wardrobe update.

You seem conflicted laugh

• 3Ddreamer said:

LOL I spent a week on holiday converting G3M, G2M, and Genesis to G8M (and Hair G3M to G8M) all I need now is M4 to G8M for a full set laugh

Thank you for your continuing support! smiley  I hope you like it.

• Cybersox said:
    Mouser said:

Mouser said:

I'm hoping for V4-G3F and M4-G3M versions, which would, I hope, be an easier build for you since you've got the G8 versions to use as roadmaps and you don't have to go from T to A poses.  

V3/M3 would be nice, but there are only a dozen or so items left in those catalogs where I can't find a better version in a newer figure. Now A3 and H3, on the other hand, still have a lot of really unique items and a much more active user base.  

The scripting is easier but I think Sickleyield has to do her part from scratch.  We will be talking to discuss what's next.

• vwrangler said:
    vwrangler said:

Yes it would.

Keen! Thank you very much for the image and example! 

You're welcome!

vwrangler said:

Cybersox said:

They're looking to remake The Banana Splits as a horror show. True story.

I don't think I will be watching that reboot! smiley

• EsemwyEsemwy Posts: 577

My hero. I’ll finally have enough clothes for my male characters. Thank you!

• Esemwy said:

My hero. I’ll finally have enough clothes for my male characters. Thank you!

LOL.  You are welcome! laugh

• And it's released!

• TerryDTerryD Posts: 27

There goes the weekend!

Actually I haven't even caught up with the previous converters I bought...