Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2019 CLOSED

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

good one

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Excellent Render Mori!!

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited January 2019

This looks like a fun thread, did you want us t post the items we used?   here is my post for the month

Big Man vs Little Bug

Big guy little bug.jpg
    1357 x 1920 - 235K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

Very well done render Ivy. Tread with caution that lilttle bug could have many friends

Very well done render Ivy. Tread with caution that lilttle bug could have many friends

Thanks

I agree you are right Cockroach do tend to have big families smiley

good one IVY

Thank you very muh BigH

What a great render @Ivy!!

Poor little bug what did it to that big guy?

@Saphirewild

I think its just human nature to want to step on bugs.  At first i was going to make it a kid playing with a magnifying glass  burning up ants' in like the ant bully. But I thought that maybe really bad taste in a image in this challenge 

Ivy said:

@Saphirewild

I think its just human nature to want to step on bugs.  At first i was going to make it a kid playing with a magnifying glass  burning up ants' in like the ant bully. But I thought that maybe really bad taste in a image in this challenge 

Not sure about bad taste, baked ants are a delicacy in some places used in place of poppy seeds,

Ivy said:

@Saphirewild

Not sure about bad taste, baked ants are a delicacy in some places used in place of poppy seeds,

ewww .. lol

• @mori_mann What an adorable scene! I love horses!!

@Ivy  Glad you're joining the fun! Good idea and great POV.

Thank you very much Tulip. It's only because you guys inspire me with all these great renders, these threads are fun to join in on. I like monthly render challenges once in a while, because gives me time to think on my next render for the thread to help my creative juices. and it gives me a chance to see what y'all have been working on.   :)

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Hi, Ivy! Glad to see you could make it. I hope we see you, and your delightful images, every month. I love your render. Too funny.. (Every time I see those bugs I think of the old tv commercials… RAID!)

I did a bit with bugs, too. Here's

Uninvited

Uninvited, by L'Adair

good point of view

Thank you LAdair, I agree bugs can be fun to render, I like your render, it's definitely shows why you need fly strips or at least spiders to keep them pesky fly's off your dinner table spread. 

Great job LAdair, smiley

Well Done L'Adair, One great looking spread for man or insect. Please don't use raid at this time. It will absolutely ruin the flavor.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

Wow so many lovely works! I love those bugs as well @Ivy and you made a cool render with it.

Those flies are something else there, go away from all the good food, nice render  @L'Adair

that small pony is a cutie there @mori_mann

And the lage and the small cat have a wonderfull place to hang out together, nice work @Saphirewild

Seems clear who's boss amongs all those big doggies there @deeleelaw57 LOL

@bigh those two both look a little perplexed about what to do with the other one ... dang now I wanna pet Dino :D

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

Here is my submission for this month,

Confidence and Doubt, took this one a bit to the metaphorical and tried to express what sometimes bugs me

Nicely done Linwelly, She appears to be big on attitude and has the big guys worried.

love it Linwelly very creative idea.  I agree withdeeleelaw  the little fairy does look like she has big attitude

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,058
    mori_mann said:

Between raptors, dogs and cats, this month seems to be an excellent theme for awesome animals.

Thought I might as well go with the flow :)

Friends

Aweeee.. so precious Mori... I'm all huggie/kissie inside... :)  Thanks for sharing!

Ivy said:

This looks like a fun thread, did you want us t post the items we used?   here is my post for the month

Big Man vs Little Bug

Haaa.. Ivy... ya made me laugh... No need to post what we used unless someone asks... Thanks for joining us! 

Ivy said:

@Saphirewild

Ha.. Ivy.. my hubby and his friend used to do just that when they were little... LOL.  Must be a BOY thing ;)  Girls just say.. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Linwelly said:

Here is my submission for this month,

Confidence and Doubt, took this one a bit to the metaphorical and tried to express what sometimes bugs me

Oh my... I think those green eye'd goons better run the other way... lol.  Thanks for sharing Linwelly.

OK Gang we are half way through the month... Awesome pieces of artwork so far... Gonna be hard to keep up with you all!!!  Time to git renderin'  No more excuses about the holidays... they are looooooong gone!  (kicks herself in the tushie and starts renderin') 

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Thank you, @bigh
    Thank you, @Linwelly
    And thank you, @Ivy.
    blush

LOL Dee. Not to worry. I don't believe they had Raid in Medieval times. Thank you, @deeleelaw57

And while I'm catching up, I just want to say, Linwelly, what a delightful image! Great job.

• What a fun idea! I love the renders for far.

What a fun idea! I love the renders for far.

Hello Divone Lerade welcome to our render a month challenge!

I know I for one would love to see more newbies joining in on this great challenge laugh

What a fun idea! I love the renders for far.

Welcome Divone Lerade  .. Feel free to join us.  ALL are welcome!