Released - Wurlie-T Amplifier Set

Td3dTd3d Posts: 254
edited December 8 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Finally got this Wurlie-T Amp Set and done and it's ready to rock and roll (pun intended) any day soon. The Amp, Amp Internals, Pedal and Guitar are all fully rigged and do pretty much what you would expect, ...and some. There is a Wurlie Magic Lead included that will allow you to pose this guitar with your characters just about anywhere in the scene and still get them connected to any amp found in the Daz3D Store. It's rigged and will go from a long lead into a small patch lead if you need it. There is a default lead that will load to the amp and conform with the included starter poses too. It was made for easy posing in mind.

Yup, This guitar has what none of my others have. ie, The abillity to press, slide and bend every string on every fret as a real guitar can. Test-drove the idea on my Hollowbody Freebies and now the String-Play system has been refined and setup on this guitar. Should be lots of fun. The tremolo has also been rebuilt and refined also to mimic the string stretching when pressed and pulled. If you are using this to animate, it should do what it's meant to do under lighting, from the tuners through to the tremolo arm.

Oh, and this set comes with all you will need to have this amp cabinet hooked up with the Wurlie Electric Organ (you'll need to own that set to use the bonus leads and stuff in this set though).

You can find the Wurlie Electric Organ here in the Daz3D store also: https://www.daz3d.com/wurlie-electric-organ

I hope you enjoy this set also.

Thanks for the support

Td3d

wurlie-t-amplifier-set-00-main-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
wurlie-t-amplifier-set-03-daz3d.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1015K
wurlie-t-amplifier-set-06-daz3d.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 804K
wurlie-t-amplifier-set-09-daz3d.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 972K
wurlie-t-amplifier-set-10-daz3d.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 943K
wurlie-t-amplifier-set-11-daz3d.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 914K
Post edited by Td3d on

Comments

• wsgentrywsgentry Posts: 346

Looks interesting.  The ability to fret/bend strings is a good thing.  Please keep the thread updated and you'll have a buyer!  If you do one with a Floyd Rose on it, it would be cool, too.  I'm working on an 80's female rock band setup and either fit well.

Scott

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 2,349

Sweeeet:)

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 2,089

Obviously a labor of love. Musos rule!

The Leslie cabinet is cool, too. 

• Td3dTd3d Posts: 254

Thank you people. Glad you like this.

Ever think of a guitar like a Kramer Baretta (not in EVH colors), Jackson, or Ibanez all with Floyd's?  Or a little more modern like a Music Man Petrucci?  Just wondering. 

On the Leslie cabinet, wanna be really cool?  Mic it in stereo.  Okay, I'm going off the deep end, but it's what I used to do with mine... now I use a Ventilator II--largely indistinquisable from a real cabinet, including distortion. 

@ wsgentry, I hear you with the Floyd Rose gear (tailpieces/locking nut, etc). Have wanted to do an SSH/HSH style guitar as you describe. Something real modern with 7-8 strings would be just as cool also. I am sure that would find it's place here, as in the real. Especially with hardcore shred art. Have a few projects going on at once atm. Am working on a follow up to this set, as well as a full Genesis 8 Female fantacy character for next year (which kind of has my hands full making geo-grafts/morphs/textures etc.). As for the Music Man? Yup, real nice guitars. I want a MM bass, just quietly. But I think if I do another guitar after my current project it might take the style cues from a Music Man. I like their unconventionally cool headstocks. But hey, all good food for thought. Appreciate your suggestions.

• SalukiSaluki Posts: 3

Excellent work! Absolutely love your attention to detail. Looking forward to abusing my budget when this is released. :o)

P.S. ...any chance you might consider a Dingwall bass sometime down the road?

Saluki, Thank you first and foremost, But I just found that comment about the budget so funny :) I can so relate to that, ...on a very regular basis!

As for the Dingwall, Absolutey love the look of them. Might be one of them "hope I get to make one" items. High on the list of things to make though. Awesome suggesion.

Prima Artist

Td3d said:

@ wsgentry, I hear you with the Floyd Rose gear (tailpieces/locking nut, etc). Have wanted to do an SSH/HSH style guitar as you describe. Something real modern with 7-8 strings would be just as cool also. I am sure that would find it's place here, as in the real. Especially with hardcore shred art. Have a few projects going on at once atm. Am working on a follow up to this set, as well as a full Genesis 8 Female fantacy character for next year (which kind of has my hands full making geo-grafts/morphs/textures etc.). As for the Music Man? Yup, real nice guitars. I want a MM bass, just quietly. But I think if I do another guitar after my current project it might take the style cues from a Music Man. I like their unconventionally cool headstocks. But hey, all good food for thought. Appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks for responding!  I truly appreciate it.  I think you might appreciate this, too.   These are mine.  It was taken the day I got my JP6 BFR (I hadn't put on the whammy bar, yet).

Band of Brothers2.jpg
    948 x 627 - 73K

wsgentry, Your collection - Very nice share. Love the natural finished Flying-V. Seeing these makes me wonder if you have these yet, thought you might be interested in this free set. The link should still work. Let me know if it don't. Haven't checked for a long while. Not as functional as my new stuff, but they look okay.

What are those zebra pups in the first guitar? are they SD's and if so, what are they? I don't see any branding on them so I am not sure. Be nice with a paired SH2(N) and SH4(B) :) Definately looks like a nice guitar regardless. btw, I am no shredder by any means. Only 6-string I have nowadays, is my hotrodded Washburn WI-64 Gave my others to my nephew - kept all my bass guitars though :)

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/188791/td3d-electric-guitar-set-freebie

edited December 7

Thanks!  The Baretta has a Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 (lots better than the stock Schaller).  The black V has a JB SH-4 in the bridge and 59 SH-1, flipped at the neck.  What didn't come with four wires, I ordered. The Korina V (1981 Heritage Reissue) has the stock pup's (it's all stock)--it and the Baretta were gigged hard in the 80's.  The XPL V is a test bed.  Right now it's wired to split the coils and go in/out of phase, push pull pots, switch still selects. No tone control. Strat tone from a Mahogany bodied V! ;)  I actually bought that guitar on E-bay.  

I had a Washburn back in the day,  I really liked the Wonderbar.  The Kahler the XPL has is junk.  The only good thing about it are the fine tuners.  :)

Back in the day, I wanted a Dean V! ;)  What's the other one?

Post edited by wsgentry on

Got both the Leslie and the B3.  Thanks for making them Td3d!

Scott

wsgentry said:

Got both the Leslie and the B3.  Thanks for making them Td3d!

Scott

Awesome. Hope they're everything you expected plus some. Have fun and thanks for supporting my work.