Ghastly's Ghastly Freebees. (Ghastly's Gizmo-trons)

Comments

• frodifrodi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for that Ghastly, just what I need!

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,259
    edited September 2013

Here is something I made with the Banded Shroud - a little bit overblown, but I couldn't resist... ;-) Unfortunately I had to leave out the really creepy hood - but I am sure I'll make something with it for Halloween. Thank you, Ghastly!

Skimpwear_Warrior_14.jpg
    946 x 813 - 160K
    Post edited by caravelle on
  • ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited October 2013
    hoods_3.jpg
    1250 x 1000 - 503K
    Post edited by ghastlycomic on
    edited December 1969

polka dot said:
    Here is something I made with the Banded Shroud - a little bit overblown, but I couldn't resist... ;-) Unfortunately I had to leave out the really creepy hood - but I am sure I'll make something with it for Halloween. Thank you, Ghastly!

Looks great!

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,681
    edited December 1969

You make awesome, different then different items. Love the sacks! Reminds me of that guy from the second Batman movie.

edited December 1969

The sacks are especially fun to paint in Sculptris.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,259
    edited December 1969

polka dot said:

Looks great! Thank you! And soon he'll wear a creepy sack over his head! ;-D

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
    edited December 1969

Can anyone make the hoods usable in DS 4.0 ? I'd love to use them, but my old computer can't handle 4.5

edited December 1969

These are the highest boots permitted by law (laws may vary, please check local regulations before using boots).

super_high_boots_800.jpg
    800 x 1151 - 68K
  • none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited September 2013
    Post edited by none01ohone on
    edited December 1969

Grrrr... it did it again!

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited September 2013

Keen eh! Thats the spirit. ha.

Post edited by none01ohone on
    edited December 1969

http://www.sharecg.com/v/72252/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Tunic-Genesis-1

A simple little tunic for the guys and the gals.

tunics_800.jpg
    800 x 607 - 65K
  • Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

As promised, the Camo version...Haven't had a chance to get to the new stuff yet, although it looks really interesting! Tunics and slave outfits...hmmmm...naw, better not...

!_Camo_Battle_Nun.jpg
    408 x 671 - 163K
    edited December 1969

As promised, the Camo version...Haven't had a chance to get to the new stuff yet, although it looks really interesting! Tunics and slave outfits...hmmmm...naw, better not...

That looks totally wicked!

edited September 2013

Hey there babies. Here's a far out little jump suit for when you want to get your funk on. It's dy-no-MITE!

Use as you please. It's all good baby! It's aaaall good.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/72267/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-70s-Kink-genesis-1

70s_kink_stand_front.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 638K
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,681
    edited December 1969

Yes sir, I can boogie!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Oooh! YES!
    I remember ...

Thank you!

edited December 1969
    sprite_dress_0.jpg
    1048 x 1048 - 124K
  • Suncat1Suncat1 Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

Ok, I'm dating myself here, but the sprite dress looks a lot like one of the dresses from Logan's Run, the movie. Very nice outfit though :)

edited December 1969

Suncat1 said:
    Ok, I'm dating myself here, but the sprite dress looks a lot like one of the dresses from Logan's Run, the movie. Very nice outfit though :)

Yeah I have another outfit I made that was Logan's Run inspired too.

edited December 1969
    skirt_shirt.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 484K
  • frodifrodi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I very much like how the clothes you make move with posing the figure. Thanks for this nice outfit.

edited December 1969

A little outfit made out of belts and scraps of fabric.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/72308/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Belted-Outfit.

belted_outfit3.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 129K
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I like that backview ... :)
    Thank you!

• MorganRLewisMorganRLewis Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

Great stuff Ghastly. I'm getting file-not-found errors when I try to load Hood One and Hood Two, though. It's looking for these:

/data/Ghastly/Product/Hood One/Hood One_863.dsf
    /data/Ghastly/Product/Hood Two/Hood Two_877.dsf

edited October 2013

Damn... I copied the wrong folders over.

I've fixed the file but for some reason I cannot access ShareCG today (and some other sites too). I'll let you know when I upload the fixed version.

edited December 1969

Excellent, the DNS problem with my internet provider seems to have cleared up and now I can access ShareCG. I have put the proper geometry files into the zip and reuploaded it.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/72220/view/21/DAZ-Studio/In-The-Hood-Genesis-1-EDITED

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,216
    edited December 1969

Great items and so interesting, definitely not your normal clothing, but not extreme skimpy either. Do you think you will do more for the male Genesis?, something manly...lol

I have a request if your interested. I need a sort of mask, basically something that covers the entire face, shape of the face but no eye holes, it fits the face but not skin tight and does not go under the chin, instead hangs straight down a couple inches. I can make the item, but since I am still learning, doing bones and morphs is alien to me.

edited December 1969

CalieVee said:
    Great items and so interesting, definitely not your normal clothing, but not extreme skimpy either. Do you think you will do more for the male Genesis?, something manly...lol

I have a request if your interested. I need a sort of mask, basically something that covers the entire face, shape of the face but no eye holes, it fits the face but not skin tight and does not go under the chin, instead hangs straight down a couple inches. I can make the item, but since I am still learning, doing bones and morphs is alien to me.

I would love to make more but unfortunately I made all these clothes with the beta version of Marvelous Designer and the company has decided it no longer wants to cater to the hobbyist market. So until they change their minds and lower the price of the software or an alternative comes out all I can do is go through the catalogue of outfits I made with the Beta. I have a lot of outfits waiting to be modified.

That mask I should be able to make with hexagon pretty easy. I already made a series of face masks that I could modify like you describe.