Ghastly's Ghastly Freebees. (Ghastly's Gizmo-trons)

1101112131416»

Comments

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Thanks for this, and when ShareCG fixes their site problem, we might download it!

ShareCG is suffering a bad case of indigestion at the moment.

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528

ShareCG is messing up? Must be a day ending in Y.

• nomad-ads_8ecd56922enomad-ads_8ecd56922e Posts: 1,873
    edited March 2019

**FACEDESKS** 

I hope they fix this trouble soon.  It is exasperating.  Three different things I want to grab, and they do THIS. [edit 2] And now I see a fourth item I want.  **giggles**

Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw! Cuteness overload! Thank you!

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/lolo-bot/81468

The Lolo Bot figure has been approved on my Renderosity site now so you can hopefully grab it there if ShareCG is still down.

• Okay, thank you, grabbed it from 'Rocity.  :D

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,291

I'm kinda sorta afraid to ask what the ball shape thing is suppose to be for in the groin area, seeing as how this is suppose to be a female robot ???

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

All female robots have those. They're just more pronounced in some than in others.

Well if you can think of a better place to put a sensor dome I'd like to hear it.

Sensor dome...hmmmm...looks like I need to learn more about robots and maybe get my head out of the gutter...lol

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,580

Well if you can think of a better place to put a sensor dome I'd like to hear it.

Adaptive evolution has demonstrated that sensory inputs have usually functioned best upon the head, not obstructed by limbs.

Well, you asked.wink

Sincerely,

Bill

I believe that is also where they store their regenerative nanites. And spare change. Occasionally beetles.

SixDs said:

I believe that is also where they store their regenerative nanites. And spare change. Occasionally beetles.

And on one drunken night in Liverpool, a Beatle.

edited April 2019

Normally I link to my ShareCG site but I'm going to have to link to Renderosity today because ShareCG won't let me upload.

Here is collection of set pieces and greebles that can be kit bashed together to create sci-fi themed sets and equipment. All parts are subdividable and UV mapped. Electronic components are rigged or morphed to be activated. Combine them with standard Daz Studio Primitives to make all sorts of devices and environments. Use as you please.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/ghastlys-sci-fi-sets/81867

Greebles.jpg
    1000 x 1425 - 177K
    Post edited by ghastlycomic on
  • frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Thanks! yes

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,423

Thank you so much, ghastlycomic!  There have been times I've needed things like a lever or buttons, and had to choose a different design because I didn't have them.  These will be super useful!

Thank you! Some assembly required, glue not included?

What I find great for making gizmos is to make a 1 foot square plane in Daz Studio and then arrange the parts on that and then parent the whole shebang to a Null and save it as a scene subset. Alternately you could export it as an OBJ too just make sure you've set all the switches to the position you want first. it's quite fun to just sit and doodle out some 3D gizmo panels.

Yes. I was immediately taken back to those old styrene plastic model kits where the individual parts all came attached to a plastic frame. smiley

Created a set of Gizmo-tron panels as well as an update to the Sci-Fi Wall with Panels that now has the panels rigged so they can be removed. Requires the Ghastly's Sci-Fi Sets.

https://sharecg.com/v/93588/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Gizmo-trons

And the Ghastly's Sci-Fi Sets on ShareCG is now working https://sharecg.com/v/93518/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Sci-Fi-Sets

Gizmotron collection.jpg
    2971 x 3299 - 973K

Here's an example of the Gizmo-trons parented to the console table.

Gizmo-tron Console 1.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 123K

Thank you once again, Ghastly!

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Question, I asked this on the ShareCG site too... are the Gizmo Tron Panels set up with various surfaces like buttons, switches, computer screens and all that? 

Thanks so much

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404

Also, it would bw nice if we had UV templates so we could make proper textures for these. 

Thank you Ghastly, great set you gave us, thinking of using them with your free robot you gave us all to create a scene. Never worked with greebles and tech sets, so will be interesting to try.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Thanks so much Ghastly! 

Not a Freebee by me, but a Freebee by CosmicJackal for a figure I made, Lolo Hai.

https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/89134/lolo-kitty-for-lolo-hai

That kitty is cute and thanks for the link.

• atoxicatoxic Posts: 130

Thanks.

Especially the panels are a good add-on for a lot of scenes

Nice Days and Nice Renders

atoxic