Report sales errors here. Missed it? No worries. "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120

Today’s sale does not seem to be working correctly. When I click Linday’s sale page Classic Long Curly Hair is there (which is still new) and not discounting. If I click on a PA’s sale page, I would assume everything listed would be on sale...

I wonder that it is mentioned on the Featured Items page, too. It is new... was so excited to see it there...but seams to be an mistake? :(

• Same here...was ready to pull the trigger on that.
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 958

Polish seems to even have an item (Japanese Winter Spa) on the sale list that's not actually even affected by this sale (https://www.daz3d.com/best-of-the-best-artist-items#&filter_vendor=Polish&filtered=1).

• Looks like the classic curls we're removed....awww.
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

The flash sale is still showing in the banner but not applying in the cart at all. They are all full price. Is the sale still on or not? (The SWAM, AM, iSource, etc)

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited February 2019
    Novica said:

The flash sale is still showing in the banner but not applying in the cart at all. They are all full price. Is the sale still on or not? (The SWAM, AM, iSource, etc)

Your post is 4 minutes after Daz Midnight, so I'd assume the Flash Sale ended then.

It is really frustrating to me that the site is capable of ending sale prices on the stroke of midnight, yet incapable of pulling down banners at the same time. But I suppose it is a limitation of the software, not something intentional on Daz's part.

Post edited by L'Adair on

There is a Note that needs removing on this product page.

• Novica said:

There is a Note that needs removing on this product page.

Reported, ty.

Of the eight featured artists, four have back-catalog items that are not listed in the "Select Featured Artist Items" linked page. These are items that are not new and not PC+. (I noticed because there is a product from Hellboy I'm interested in, but doesn't qualify for a discount!)

Hellboy:         12 back catalog items, but only 4 included
    DestinysGarden:  76 back catalog items, but only 75 included
    ImagineX:        30 back catalog items, but only 25 included
    Belladzines:     96 back catalog items, but only 94 included

I sure hope this isn't a taste of future sales at Daz!

• L'Adair said:

Of the eight featured artists, four have back-catalog items that are not listed in the "Select Featured Artist Items" linked page. These are items that are not new and not PC+. (I noticed because there is a product from Hellboy I'm interested in, but doesn't qualify for a discount!)

Note that the sales page indicates artist items are on sale. Those are the ones showing. I think that's to what you refer.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    L'Adair said:

Note that the sales page indicates artist items are on sale. Those are the ones showing. I think that's to what you refer.

I sent you a PM, is there any word on what I mentioned? Or is there no one to ask about it at this hour? :)

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,245

I have noticed lately that the sales are a little different. They include "Select Featured Artist Items", as opposed to the usual "Featured Artists" which I seem to recall included their whole catalog (new and PC+ items excluded, of course), not just "Select Items".

• It pays to stay up late. WOW!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited February 2019
    TGSNT said:

It pays to stay up late. WOW!

Why? 

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • NathNath Posts: 2,713
    NorthOf45 said:

I have noticed lately that the sales are a little different. They include "Select Featured Artist Items", as opposed to the usual "Featured Artists" which I seem to recall included their whole catalog (new and PC+ items excluded, of course), not just "Select Items".

And if that is the new trend, it'll be more of a lottery if items on my wishlist are on sale. Fine by me. I may or may not be interested when something finally goes on sale.

• It was 50% off GCs but they plugged it already.

edited February 2019
    L'Adair said:

I refer to the fact some of the artists' back catalog products do not qualify for the discount. In the past, when an artist released a new product, only PC+ and products newer than 60 days in their back catalog were excluded. That may have changed before this sale and I didn't notice.

Regardless, I definitely don't like it. I think it's unfair to the PAs to exclude some of their products abitrarily. Many people, myself included, have no choice but to make their budget stretch as far as possible. One way to do that is to pick up back catalog items from their wishlist with a new release when the new release unlocks a higher discount. And speaking for myself, when the item I expect to get a discount on, (because the vendor has a new release in the promo,) is excluded for no apparent reason, I'm just going to pass on the new release as well. After all, it will go on sale sometime with a bigger discount. (Whether or not I'll still want it when it does is another story.) In the meantime, both Daz and the vendor(s) lose a sale.

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,785
    NorthOf45 said:

Yes, I was especailly disappointed at the 'Best from the Best ' sale in this regard; I ended up buying nothing....

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    edited February 2019
    WandW said:
    NorthOf45 said:

Yes, I was especailly disappointed at the 'Best from the Best ' sale in this regard; I ended up buying nothing....

+1 and as a result didn't buy anything either.

Post edited by gitika1 on
  • HavosHavos Posts: 5,306

Anyone looking to prolong their PC+ membership the annual is particular cheap at the moment. If bought together with one of the "end of the world" new releases it is 75% off. I got this one https://www.daz3d.com/crescent-moon-poses-for-genesis-8-female (even though those poses are of almost zero interest to me), and used by PC+ coupon to get another year for around $18.

I am good until 2021 now.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,785
    Havos said:

Anyone looking to prolong their PC+ membership the annual is particular cheap at the moment. If bought together with one of the "end of the world" new releases it is 75% off. I got this one https://www.daz3d.com/crescent-moon-poses-for-genesis-8-female (even though those poses are of almost zero interest to me), and used by PC+ coupon to get another year for around $18.

I am good until 2021 now.

They must have fixed it, because it was $35 for me.  I think the cheapest I've ever renewed for was something around $27...

• Same here

• This was my cart in the wee hours this morning... but I felt guilty and didn't have the heart to do it, so I changed it to a  $50 GC for $25

Killer_Sale.JPG
    1297 x 744 - 97K
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558
    TGSNT said:

This was my cart in the wee hours this morning... but I felt guilty and didn't have the heart to do it, so I changed it to a  $50 GC for $25

Respect! I would have probably gone $100, but I feel ya, LOL

• TGSNT said:

This was my cart in the wee hours this morning... but I felt guilty and didn't have the heart to do it, so I changed it to a  $50 GC for $25

Lots of money to burn

• sadly not lots of money to burn, more like an addict or a compulsive disorder, but then I look at 60 pages of content and most of which I can't even remember buying. I need nothing else content wise really. If the PC club wasn't so cheap this weekend I was going to let my membership expire in March. Now I'm sucked into another year at least. God help me during march madness.

Besties Place  link is wrong in the description on this page.  (I Googled it and looked it up.)  smiley

• Novica said:

Besties Place  link is wrong in the description on this page.  (I Googled it and looked it up.)  smiley

Reporting.

• TGSNT said:

sadly not lots of money to burn, more like an addict or a compulsive disorder, but then I look at 60 pages of content and most of which I can't even remember buying. I need nothing else content wise really. If the PC club wasn't so cheap this weekend I was going to let my membership expire in March. Now I'm sucked into another year at least. God help me during march madness.

I feel you. I can't exactly understand it either. But, I seem to find extra money to purchase Daz digital odds and ends that end up in my runtime and never get used. In truth there's probably a hundred out of the thousands of items that I have purchased that I use regularly. All the others are just content that I thought was cool at the time or I thought was a good deal so I went ahead and bought it. It doesn't seem like much when you're buying it $10 here $20 there. But, over time it's headed up to thousands of dollars. Characters in particular are items I buy because I think they look good. But 95% of the time, I use my own original characters in my renders. I keep wondering if my real hobby isn't Daz shopping...
  • I think we're all Dazaholics and the store sends the subliminal message Resistance is futile buy to us

This discussion has been closed.