Report sales errors here. Missed it? No worries. "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Ati said:

Today's items don't show up in the store, only on the sale page.

Forgot to post that we have reported this.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,081
    edited December 2018
    Ati said:

Today's items don't show up in the store, only on the sale page.

Forgot to post that we have reported this.

Oh, actually, I just noticed, they DO show up, but at he very END of the "sort by new arrivals" list, as if they were the very first products ever created, and not as the newest ones.

Post edited by Ati on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,249

Well, in case you missed out on RedSpark products, they're back in the store. (Hi Chip!)

On the other hand, Notilize, Rane and Rhiannon seem to have been bought out. Most, if not all, of their products are still available, just harder to find if you didn't bookmark or wishlist them before.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

i can't even find rhiannon in the vendors list 

NorthOf45 said:

Well, in case you missed out on RedSpark products, they're back in the store. (Hi Chip!)

On the other hand, Notilize, Rane and Rhiannon seem to have been bought out. Most, if not all, of their products are still available, just harder to find if you didn't bookmark or wishlist them before.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,249
    jakiblue said:

i can't even find rhiannon in the vendors list 

NorthOf45 said:

No, they're all gone as Vendors. No credits anywhere.

• Oh, that's nice. No-one can ever go to the Traction Engine product page, because all the links to it are actually to the DAZ home page.

It is there, I typed the URL in manually. But if you don't know how to do that, you're stuck.

• Oh, that's nice. No-one can ever go to the Traction Engine product page, because all the links to it are actually to the DAZ home page.

It is there, I typed the URL in manually. But if you don't know how to do that, you're stuck.

Try a forced refresh - this was an issue first thing, but both the main store and the Holiday promo page links work for me now.

• Okay, the forced refresh works this time — I'm fairly sure I tried it (both on the store front page listing and the sale page) before making my post upthread and it didn't make any difference.

• rav4rav4 Posts: 96

Argghhhhhhh! I'm so mad!

I had 5 items in cart based on monday's sale. was all set to buy. Even took screen caps as I often do of cart. But instead of ordering right away, I got distracted, surfing, researching about this scam co. for a relative who said company is scamming. Sure enough 11p goes by without me noticing til too late. 11p PST is when daz daily sales end for me. And sure enough, at 11:12p discovered cart price goes way up. All I can do then is wanna scream and clear cart!

So basically the about 2 hours i wasted going thru items picking are, well, wasted time. I'll get over it, but right now, I'm just mad. Mad at myself!

• rav4 said:

Argghhhhhhh! I'm so mad!

I had 5 items in cart based on monday's sale. was all set to buy. Even took screen caps as I often do of cart. But instead of ordering right away, I got distracted, surfing, researching about this scam co. for a relative who said company is scamming. Sure enough 11p goes by without me noticing til too late. 11p PST is when daz daily sales end for me. And sure enough, at 11:12p discovered cart price goes way up. All I can do then is wanna scream and clear cart!

So basically the about 2 hours i wasted going thru items picking are, well, wasted time. I'll get over it, but right now, I'm just mad. Mad at myself!

Been there, done that.

• 3DMinh3DMinh Posts: 220

Why there are no "60% OFF PC+ Category" discounts today?

Right now when I click on the "View all PC+ Selected Items" it redirects me back to the shop home page.

Is anybody else having the same problem?

• 3DMinh said:

Why there are no "60% OFF PC+ Category" discounts today?

Right now when I click on the "View all PC+ Selected Items" it redirects me back to the shop home page.

Is anybody else having the same problem?

Same here.

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395
    edited December 2018

yup, same.

- also hoping i finally get my check later during the night! could get THOSE 2 bundles i've been ogling for years for free with Nix pro at 50%! even if i have to run all the way down to town to the station under the announced freezing rain to reload my card at 7am (european time zone = 1h before daz' sales changes) ... otherwise i'll throw a major fit, srsly -

EDITED TO ADD: well, i tried going to the main shop page, and then selecting the field "pc items only" (daz deals addon), then picked a random item = no discount, then another that had been in the 60% recently for a while = no discount. maybe this means this category is moot for the day?

Post edited by manekiNeko on
  • maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

add to the above that the Top Sellers 40 and 50 pages show not the stuff that should be available from today, but the stuff that was available'til yesterday. And when clicking the links on the sale page - where the proper items are shown - there's no 40/50% discount on them on the item's page...

• I was amused; my Daz flier email declared, "USE YOUR LOYALTY DISCOUNT"... go to page, first thing I see...

Buy the Nix 8 Pro Bundle along with any 1 or more Nix 8 Add-on or Still New Release
    And get any 1 Select Genesis 8 Pro Bundle FREE*
    (Loyalty discount does not apply.)

Plus, there's no PC+ items at all.  I think that given the sales are not functional in the morning (not unlike my brain before coffee) the hours of sales should extend into the small hours to compensate :-D

I was amused; my Daz flier email declared, "USE YOUR LOYALTY DISCOUNT"... go to page, first thing I see...

Buy the Nix 8 Pro Bundle along with any 1 or more Nix 8 Add-on or Still New Release
    And get any 1 Select Genesis 8 Pro Bundle FREE*
    (Loyalty discount does not apply.)

Plus, there's no PC+ items at all.  I think that given the sales are not functional in the morning (not unlike my brain before coffee) the hours of sales should extend into the small hours to compensate :-D

The pro bundles are listed on the sales page for easier access. The loyalty discount by default applies to products on the sales page. This combination simply means that even though the older pro bundles are listed on the sales page, the loyalty bonus does not apply to them if you decide to buy any of them now.

• It was the irony of one statement after another that tickled me!  The sales page seems to have been mended - and I'm not even done my coffee, so I'm impressed.  Not buying anything, of course, so I can't comment on cart discounts and whatnot, but it seems to all be working :-)

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

It was the irony of one statement after another that tickled me!  The sales page seems to have been mended - and I'm not even done my coffee, so I'm impressed.  Not buying anything, of course, so I can't comment on cart discounts and whatnot, but it seems to all be working :-)

I found it humorous for another reason When one is already getting a 100% discount on a product, what would the loyalty discount have left to apply to?

(For most of the free offer bundles, I either own them already, or own everything in the bundle I want or could/might use, and the idea of buying any of them outright didn't occur to me. But I can see the temptation, if the loyalty discount applied, to the newly-addicted dazoholic with a runtime yet to be filled!)

Today's new items show up as the oldest in the store: at the very end of the list when sorted by new arrivals.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    Ati said:

Today's new items show up as the oldest in the store: at the very end of the list when sorted by new arrivals.

I'm seeing the same. Also, I moved some debut items to my wishlist (the only way I could then get them into the cart). and they showed up at the bottom of the page.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

We have reported this

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

Loyalty discount not showing up on items in the hair sale, is it not supposed to?

• DeathKnightDeathKnight Posts: 98
    edited December 2018
    Odaa said:

Loyalty discount not showing up on items in the hair sale, is it not supposed to?

It's pretty confusing and misleading. On one hand the banner says new releases and PC+ items only, but it in the fine print it clearly says the discount applies to items featured as part of the "2018 Holiday Sale" which should include every item featured on the sale page. It doesn't though. For example the $1.99 PC+ for a day items don't get any further discounts. Also as you noticed today's hair sale items (which are part of the Holiday Sale) aren't getting the loyalty discount.

Post edited by DeathKnight on
  • Generally the Loyalty Discount does not apply to "Today Only" offers.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

There is usually some fine print indicated by a * or one of its cousins. :)

• *Loyalty Discount only applies to items featured as part of the "2018 Holiday Sale". Excludes Memberships and "Today Only" offers.

It's in the details for the Lyalty Discount

• ps2000ps2000 Posts: 278

Concerning the pc+ for a day sale, will there possibly be a catch-up sale (were there in the past at similar sales)?

• DeathKnightDeathKnight Posts: 98
    edited December 2018

*Loyalty Discount only applies to items featured as part of the "2018 Holiday Sale". Excludes Memberships and "Today Only" offers.

That's not what the banner/offer I have says:

To show our appreciation
    please enjoy an EXTRA 30% OFF* your purchase(s) made from our "Holiday Sale page"

These purchases include: New Releases and PC+ items ONLY on the Holiday Sale promotion page

Check Out the 2018 Holiday Sale

*Loyalty Discount only applies to items featured as part of the "2018 Holiday Sale". Excludes Memberships and Gift Cards

The consistency and wording in adverstisement is spotty at best. Couple that with all the issues that still plague the store software and it's a hot mess.

Post edited by DeathKnight on
  • Arkham4930Arkham4930 Posts: 36
    edited December 2018

There are definitely some issues going on with today's sale and discounts not showing up. I have a cart full of stuff that I'm waiting on price fixes for. Some of the items in Historical Best Sellers section aren't showing up discounted at all.

Post edited by Arkham4930 on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,141
    edited December 2018

*Loyalty Discount only applies to items featured as part of the "2018 Holiday Sale". Excludes Memberships and "Today Only" offers.

That's not what the banner/offer I have says:

To show our appreciation
    please enjoy an EXTRA 30% OFF* your purchase(s) made from our "Holiday Sale page"

These purchases include: New Releases and PC+ items ONLY on the Holiday Sale promotion page

Check Out the 2018 Holiday Sale

*Loyalty Discount only applies to items featured as part of the "2018 Holiday Sale". Excludes Memberships and Gift Cards

The consistency and wording in adverstisement is spotty at best. Couple that with all the issues that still plague the store software and it's a hot mess.

I think Richard means the wording on the actual sale page here: https://www.daz3d.com/the-new-holiday-2018-sale

Capture.JPG
    1300 x 554 - 118K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
This discussion has been closed.