Report sales errors here. Missed it? No worries. "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318

This year's 'Final Day Of PA Sale' e-mail just showed up, about five and a half hours after last year's did. Time sure does fly around here :)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563

7 weeks of insane blowout prices or massive stacking discounts or crazy glitches would have been great. 

7 weeks of, "Woo! Up to 50% off of Generation 8 content that is priced at a super premium... get it while you can!" 

Was way less impressive. I loved it when they blew out V4 stuff for super cheap prices... I keep waiting for them to do that with Genesis 1, 2 and/or 3 content. Maybe the next sale. 

With what I saved up on THIS sale, I'll be ready to spend a bundle if they do! ;) 

I don't know, 50% off brand new as soon as they launch products is actually a really good deal. We usually have to wait months to see that kind of discounts on brand new items.

Agreed. The problem is that with fastgrab and heavy sales, DAZ has conditioned many of us to expect lower than 50% off. Rendo did that to me last year. They had some deep discount sales on a regular basis and then this year changed that and now the norm is 50% off when it used to be 60%-65%.

I didn't get much this sale as many of the types of thinks I was hoping for never got released. I guess vendors really don't notice what is in the product suggestion forum, LOL.

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684
    If you see the prices of 3D items elsewhere, these prices are a steal. I have stacked up on a GC for the PC sale that starts soon :D
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139

I've just noticed that a couple of my Wishlisted new releases aren't included in the Catchup Sale as Sill New - looking more closely I find that all the non-DO releases from October 2nd (the Gia 8 release day) are missing from Catchup (that's 12 out of the 37 releases that day). Any reason why?

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    MelanieL said:

I've just noticed that a couple of my Wishlisted new releases aren't included in the Catchup Sale as Sill New - looking more closely I find that all the non-DO releases from October 2nd (the Gia 8 release day) are missing from Catchup (that's 12 out of the 37 releases that day). Any reason why?

@MelanieL, Are those items still not included? It's possible the issue was reported and fixed, but with everyone getting ready for the anniversary sale, no one realized it wasn't mentioned in here. (If not, maybe a PM to Richard will help. I noticed him in another thread earlier.)

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited October 2018
    Ati said:

I got last year's email promo. :D It's not just the year mistyped because it mentions mega fast grabs and all. :D

#metoo

...That's not what that's for.

As far as sales go, this one was fun from a customer standpoint, but my PA side and my customer side often disagree. lol

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563

As far as sales go, this one was fun from a customer standpoint, but my PA side and my customer side often disagree. lol

As they should with the discounts DAZ offers.

hey, Daz Mods! There's a glitch! lol

The Platinum Club Anniversary Bundle 1 2018 is missing an Add to Cart button. (I checked in both Firefox while logged in, and in Chrome without being logged in.)

I'll let you know if I come across anything else like this.

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,126
    edited October 2018
    L'Adair said:

The Platinum Club Anniversary Bundle 1 2018 is missing an Add to Cart button. (I checked in both Firefox while logged in, and in Chrome without being logged in.)

Thanks.. I'm on it

Edit: Fixed.

Post edited by Daz Jack Tomalin on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    L'Adair said:

Thanks.. I'm on it

I see that, too. Good thing Jack has his super hat on.

• NathNath Posts: 2,713
    L'Adair said:

Thanks.. I'm on it

I see that, too. Good thing Jack has his super hat on.

Super cat surely?

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765

What's the product page for the special offer freebie today (Alien Corridor)? It just brings me to the DAZ front page when I click it.

• y3kman said:

What's the product page for the special offer freebie today (Alien Corridor)? It just brings me to the DAZ front page when I click it.

https://www.daz3d.com/alien-corridor

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765
    y3kman said:

Thanks!

Even using the store search doesn't give the correct link.

• y3kman said:
    y3kman said:

Thanks!

Even using the store search doesn't give the correct link.

Its weird.. as myself and forum mods can all see it fine?

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

Aaaaand I made the jump for a PC+ membership. blush

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

Welcome to the family,. laugh

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

I remember being kind of disappointed by last year's PC+ sale. But then I figured out the trick to being excited by this years.... which is to not religiously buy almost all PC+ releases the week they come out. If I don't think I need it right away.... the PC+ sale is the right place to pick things up for cheeeeap.

I remember being kind of disappointed by last year's PC+ sale. But then I figured out the trick to being excited by this years.... which is to not religiously buy almost all PC+ releases the week they come out. If I don't think I need it right away.... the PC+ sale is the right place to pick things up for cheeeeap.

Definitely. I've learned to not buy PC+ products when they are released for another reason, as well. There are so many promos that require a new release in the cart to unlock a higher discount. When there is something I want in a Flash Sale, for example, that goes to 60% or 65% with any new release, I use one of the recent PC+ items to quality. It might mean the $9.99 bundle will have fewer unowned items in it, but that's a small price to pay.

For you Freebie Hunters, I Just noticed, and took advantage of…

So you can include Freya in a BYOB today, and then pick up the textures for free. Grand total? about 38¢, give or take a penny.

laugh

edited October 2018

Hey, guys, we want to make all of you aware that we have created a "Platinum Club Sale - Issues Report Threadto help us monitor for problems related to PC sale problems. Please direct people to this thread so we don't miss them. Be sure to carefully read the first post for what and how to report. We want this sale to be enjoyable for everyone. Help us help you.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited October 2018

Hey, guys, we want to make all of you aware that we have created a "Platinum Club Sale - Issues Report Thread"

I'd like to report an issue with the issues report thread — the link doesn't work. All I get is the usual "Discussion Not Found" error. I've checked, and I'm about as confident as I can be (i.e. not much) about my logged-in-ness.

edited October 2018

Just fixed that, you caught it before I fixed. Fixed it in your quote, too, in case anyone clicked it. :)

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Got it, thanks.

edited October 2018

Woo hoo! Luthbel is on sale! My men are getting outfitted for the upcoming, fourth annual It's Raining Men contest. Two bundles and three other outfits, for under $80! (Happy dance…)

It's a Blink Sale, so be quick. 60% off Luthbel and The Philosopher, (who also has some amazing products,) with no purchase requirement.

Cart Screenshot

20181017-Order-106246288.png
    1145 x 923 - 181K
    Post edited by L'Adair on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

week to halloween,

would love to see this go on sale

https://www.daz3d.com/birth-of-the-wicked-bundle

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562
    edited October 2018
    Mistara said:

week to halloween,

Looking at its price history, it was already on sale twice this month (1st-2nd and 13th-15th).

Post edited by Phoenix1966 on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    Mistara said:

week to halloween,

Looking at its price history, it was already on sale twice this month (1st-2nd and 13th-15th).

i discovered this very recently, was looking for tails

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562
    Mistara said:
    Mistara said:

week to halloween,

i discovered this very recently, was looking for tails

That's usually when I discover something...after it's been on sale. sad

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

Wow, wow, wow.

It's been a long time since one cart held so many items.

It almost tipped over.

This discussion has been closed.