[released] HD Trumpet and Poses (commercial)

ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 550
edited June 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi!

Fully rigged trumpet is on its way to the store. Working valves, valve slides, tuning slide, water keys and removable mouthpiece. Several material choices and poses for classical and jazzy gigs. Included upper body only pose will transform your existing poses to trumpet playing poses.

popup01_hd_trumpet_and_poses.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 916K
popup03_hd_trumpet_and_poses.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 785K
main_hd_trumpet_and_poses.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 693K
popup04_hd_trumpet_and_poses.jpg
2600 x 2000 - 2M
popup05_hd_trumpet_and_poses.jpg
2600 x 2000 - 2M
popup07_hd_trumpet_and_poses.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 958K
popup06_hd_trumpet_and_poses.jpg
2600 x 2000 - 3M
popup09_hd_trumpet_and_poses.jpg
2000 x 1300 - 1M
popup10_hd_trumpet_and_poses.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 610K
Post edited by Protozoon on

Comments

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

Thank you so much! If I were greedy, I'd ask for a Dizzy Gillespie morph. Perhaps a valved French Horn is in our future?

• MarkHMarkH Posts: 79

Your modeling and texturing skills are enviable. The attention to detail and rigging on your instrument series are just fantastic. Your promo images are also among the best in the store.

I'll be waiting for you to get the tuba (my HS instrument).

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

I adore the renders and love the products. Keep up the good work!

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Just as great as every other instrument you've released so far. Fantastic! :)

Laurie

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 550

Thanks so much! Wow, this keeps me going :)

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960
    My word. So beautiful. Waiting for the Sax
  • VortigensBaneVortigensBane Posts: 383

The attention to detail here definitely comes from someone with a passion for music!  Great work!

Released today!

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

Bought today! Great Work.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,837
    edited June 2018

Excellent - my first render using it.

Darius006pic01.jpg
    1280 x 1080 - 301K
    Post edited by Artini on

Almost the whole store of mine is on sale atm, 30-50% :)

@Artini , Cool!

Thanks a lot, Protozoon.

Any plans for the sax?

Artini said:

Thanks a lot, Protozoon.

Any plans for the sax?

Glad you asked!
    I have already started working on it! "Plumbing" done, creating the key mechanism now :) A sax has about 600 parts, might take a while XD.

Great - will wait for it, then.

Protozoon said:
    Artini said:

Thanks a lot, Protozoon.

Any plans for the sax?

Glad you asked!
    I have already started working on it! "Plumbing" done, creating the key mechanism now :) A sax has about 600 parts, might take a while XD.

Alto or tenor?

edited June 2018
    xyer0 said:
    Protozoon said:
    Artini said:

Thanks a lot, Protozoon.

Any plans for the sax?

Glad you asked!

Alto or tenor?

They are very similar. I'll consult a fellow saxophonist and if the differences really are very subtle (neck bent differently obviously and other size related matters) I'll try to do both. There are also different kind of key layouts etc amongst the alto or tenor itself. I have modeled the most of it after an alto now.

-P-

Protozoon said:
    xyer0 said:
    Protozoon said:
    Artini said:

Thanks a lot, Protozoon.

Any plans for the sax?

Glad you asked!

Alto or tenor?

They are very similar. I'll consult a fellow saxophonist and if the differences really are very subtle (neck bent differently obviously and other size related matters) I'll try to do both. There are also different kind of key layouts etc amongst the alto or tenor itself. I have modeled the most of it after an alto now.

-P-

As a saxophonist, I can attest that a tenor bell morph, neck piece, & scale adjustment will be sufficient for the transformation. If you are willing, a worn texture would be a great option. I own your store, and it's clear that you have no intention of taking your foot off the excellence pedal. Thanks for your amazing work.

edited June 2018
    xyer0 said:
    Protozoon said:
    xyer0 said:
    Protozoon said:
    Artini said:

Thanks a lot, Protozoon.

Any plans for the sax?

Glad you asked!

Alto or tenor?

-P-

As a saxophonist, I can attest that a tenor bell morph, neck piece, & scale adjustment will be sufficient for the transformation. If you are willing, a worn texture would be a great option. I own your store, and it's clear that you have no intention of taking your foot off the excellence pedal. Thanks for your amazing work.

Thanks!

I’m going to use Substance Painter for some patina on this. I too think it’s a must for a sax. 40’s Selmer;)

Testing worn texture for the sax. A lot of work, but fun!
    ping @xyer0

AgedMatsb.jpg
    1240 x 1612 - 305K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703
    Protozoon said:

Hi!

Fully rigged trumpet is on its way to the store. Working valves, valve slides, tuning slide, water keys and removable mouthpiece. Several material choices and poses for classical and jazzy gigs. Included upper body only pose will transform your existing poses to trumpet playing poses.

My brother used to play the trumpet. I used to play the clarinet.  

Looks great!

Protozoon said:

Testing worn texture for the sax. A lot of work, but fun!
    ping @xyer0

Bravo! Thanks so much! Now to work on my Charlie Parker G8M! (or Sanborn, my favorite of all time).