Released: Ronen Character, Hair and Briefs for Genesis 8 Male [Commercial]

Ronen is a strong and powerful character for Genesis 8 Male with highly detailed hand-painted skin and hand sculpted anatomy. Hair and Bikini Briefs are also included to help get you started with this character.

Get him here!

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 970K
Popup_01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 945K
Popup_02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 986K
Popup_03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Popup_04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Popup_05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 935K
Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558

Nice! He'd work well for my Conan figure for GM8

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

That's impressive work. The details are just right.

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390

I need dis

• BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited February 2018

Oh My!

Will he have a clean shave option?

Post edited by BurstAngel on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

In the cart as soon as I see him.

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961
    edited February 2018

He looks great.

And because he looks like something I will want to get as soon he's out, I have to ask... there looks like there is a seam along the collar to the shoulder on both sides (it stands out the most in the promo with the eyes). Is this something that was already caught after the promos and corrected? Almost just looks like a bump or normal setting that is slightly mismatched.

Post edited by AlmightyQUEST on
  • Wow he is very impressive, reminds me of  an US marine in vietnam or something, looks realistic and well made

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

Can those traps be optionally eased down a bit?

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,775

Oh my! I can definitely use a guy like this! smiley

• Oh My!

Will he have a clean shave option?

Yes it is a option.

He looks great.

And because he looks like something I will want to get as soon he's out, I have to ask... there looks like there is a seam along the collar to the shoulder on both sides (it stands out the most in the promo with the eyes). Is this something that was already caught after the promos and corrected? Almost just looks like a bump or normal setting that is slightly mismatched.

Yes this is an early promo before that was fixed.

Ostadan said:

Can those traps be optionally eased down a bit?

The character slider can be adjusted to how much overall muscle is added but not the traps by themselves.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074
    edited February 2018
    EquisVoid said:

Wow he is very impressive, reminds me of  an US marine in vietnam or something, looks realistic and well made

?  Lots of actual Vietnam War photos available.

Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

Does he have separate head and body sliders as well as the main character slider?

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686
    vwrangler said:

Does he have separate head and body sliders as well as the main character slider?

Ditto. And does the hair have any adjustment or movement morphs? Fine work, sir. Glad to see you working with Homo sapiens.

• The character is not divided up between head and body options additionally, just the complete version. With any future characters I do plan on making those options available but things get kind of weird with a lot of muscle mass added on. The hair does not have any morphs.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Cool. Picking up the moment he comes out.

The character is not divided up between head and body options additionally, just the complete version. With any future characters I do plan on making those options available but things get kind of weird with a lot of muscle mass added on. The hair does not have any morphs.

Bummer as I like to create or use my own/other face morphs. Oh well.

• The character is not divided up between head and body options additionally, just the complete version. With any future characters I do plan on making those options available but things get kind of weird with a lot of muscle mass added on. The hair does not have any morphs.

The problem with the head morphs is that they morph all the way to the base of the neck including part of the traps. Morphing in a head deforms that area and causes it to look very unnatural. Additionally morphing in just Ronen's head on a normal body looks very unatural as well. With any future projects of big buff dudes I'll include some muscle morphs to give the user more control and freedom to allow the seperation to work.

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390

You wouldn't happen to have a tentative release date would you? ;)

• Ronen's ready to release, just waiting on a release date.

• His going to be my superhero!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929
    edited February 2018

I was wondering if the aging you've sculpted in his face is available as separate morphs? From you above response I think not. Anyway, they are good.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • Stunning work ! most people over do the veins but you've got them just right !

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,097

Have to ask: Regarding the anatomical elements, are you going to include both circumcised and uncircumcised versions?

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,097

New question: Don't mean to criticize, but from my point of view, the butt is a little small. May I add morphs to increase the size or shape of the glutes? I do have morphs for that. May I just inject them if I wish?

And while I'm on that, other morphs: is he morphable? (I did read the above.) But, I don't see any reason to morph any other part of him. He does look really great. It's just that I'd like to be able to add to the glutes.

inquire said:

New question: Don't mean to criticize, but from my point of view, the butt is a little small. May I add morphs to increase the size or shape of the glutes? I do have morphs for that. May I just inject them if I wish?

And while I'm on that, other morphs: is he morphable? (I did read the above.) But, I don't see any reason to morph any other part of him. He does look really great. It's just that I'd like to be able to add to the glutes.

Since he is a single FBM, you should be able to dial him down and/or add other morphs to him

The character is not divided up between head and body options additionally, just the complete version. With any future characters I do plan on making those options available but things get kind of weird with a lot of muscle mass added on. The hair does not have any morphs.

The problem with the head morphs is that they morph all the way to the base of the neck including part of the traps. Morphing in a head deforms that area and causes it to look very unnatural. Additionally morphing in just Ronen's head on a normal body looks very unatural as well. With any future projects of big buff dudes I'll include some muscle morphs to give the user more control and freedom to allow the seperation to work.

I understand what you are saying as have had this same discussion with a few other PAs. It's just very limiting in use this way.

• I like it!  Can you do something similar for the Females?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702

For some reason, I feel like saying "I'll be back" or something like that.   Not sure why.

Great job!  I will be back

• I was wondering if the aging you've sculpted in his face is available as separate morphs? From you above response I think not. Anyway, they are good.

This is the material rather than the morph. You can remove the normal map from the material which provides those details.

inquire said:

Have to ask: Regarding the anatomical elements, are you going to include both circumcised and uncircumcised versions?

Male genitalia is not included.

inquire said:

Other morphs can be dialed in that allow you to adjust body parts such as his glutes.

colinmac2 said:

I like it!  Can you do something similar for the Females?

Possibly. I don't have any new characters planned for awhile but I will consider it.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

I think he looks awesome. My only comment/observation is that for as developed as he seems to be up top, his Soleus Muscles seem a little small. I will get him and hope that I can morph that perhaps. Other than that he is top notch!!!!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Now THAT is a manly man!  He looks amazing!