[Released] Adventurer's Toybox: Weapons edition

RaneRane Posts: 142
edited January 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

In the good ol' days of yester-year, the man was usually only as good as his skill with a gun. Even when mankind traveled to the stars, this still rang true for some. With this trusty rifle at your side, any rifleman will be a deadly force to be reckoned with. Featuring the retro styling of a 20th century coach gun with the advancements anyone can enjoy, this weapon is capable of reigning supreme in the right hands.  With a quadruple layer of spell circle reinforcement for those mystical rounds, as well as a holographic bayonet with a mono-molecular edge for those special targets, this 45. caliber supermag rifle stands above the rest.

Not to be outdone by the supermag, the Haze tool is one of the more robust products in this special edition of the Adventurer's toybox.  Featuring a specialized holster to wear it upon your body, the haze tool comes specially equipped with the melee plasma projectors.  Featuring a holographically enabled sword and/or shield combination right off the bat, the default tool is perfect for those gladiator or paladin types.  With the add-on module, the haze tool transforms from merely humdrum boring into something truly worthy of soaring through the sky!  With the included module, the Haze tool gives your every-day adventurer a plasma pistol with included laser targeting system, adjustable holographic targeting reticule and a flight mode to be dragged along where-ever their hearts desire.

In addition to the carbine and haze tool, we are offering three dedicated melee weapons/tools for no extra charge!  With an ornate dagger, self heating long sword and a sky-pirate's cutlass, those random miscellaneous tasks are now no longer a bore!

Post edited by Rane on

Comments

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,755
    edited January 2018

1) Great write-up.

2) You already know $$$$$$$$ laugh

3) Does it come with hand poses and all the different grips for all the weapons to be held (Gen 3 and 8?)

4) Glowing on and off versions of the materials?

5) How did you solve the parenting thing, when it comes to holsters, so they don't twist and bend with the thigh- when the characters take extreme poses?

6) How soon, can't wait!

7) Could you please put the link to your Stpre page in your signature wink

Post edited by Griffin Avid on
  • RaneRane Posts: 142

To answer in order.  1, thank you for the compliment on the write-up.  3.  The only hand poses it does come with are for Genesis 8, male and female.  It comes with wearables poses for each weapon, as well as heirarchial poses for 'reset' in case of goof ups.  By reset, I mean it resets the hand and parented prop to be held.

4.  Only the longsword and carbine have materials poses.  The holograms are all fully rigged with animated ERC dials.  The holsters themselves are just solid parented props, so they don't rely upon a body's weight maps.  Basically you just stick them where you need them to be and viola.  As for how soon, I don't know.

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,755

Well great job. looks to be a great addition.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Looking forward to these. Thanks.

• Wow!  Love the look of this set!  Can't wait to see it hit the store!!

It has been released!

• Looks good.  I like the shield especially.  

May I ask, what is that armor?

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,256

Looks good.  I like the shield especially.  

May I ask, what is that armor?

I am betting https://www.daz3d.com/hfs-interstellar-officer-for-genesis-3-male-s  and https://www.daz3d.com/interstellar-officer-textures

Correct!  I like that armor.  Simple and clean.

• BruganBrugan Posts: 365

Hi Rane!

Putting my money where my mouth is, I just purchased this set, in the hopes that it will inspire you to not only make more cool sci-fi gear like this, but also hopefully finish the skin set for the Arachnid ship from last year ;)

I do indeed have some skins being made for my Arachnid transport.  It is complicated though, but working well.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

I just used a couple of the items from this little 'toy box' ...