"Get Them While You Can!" If Not… Well… "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• pruggi said:

The SkinWorks L.I.E. Tattoos released yesterday are no longer getting the loyalty discount applied. When added to my cart, it just gets the 51%, whilst yesterday it gave the 51% plus the loyalty discount - which should still apply on those still new releases. *I'm a PC member and have 30% loyalty. 

Also, was the Simple Short Haircut removed from the 2015/2016 Top Sellers list? It was there for the past several days and is now gone. Was going to buy that today, but looks like it's already been cycled out - just wanted to confirm that.

Skinworks has been reported.

Featured top-selling items from 2016/15. Items enter this section and remain for 3 days, then rotate out. 

• pruggipruggi Posts: 151
    pruggi said:
    Skinworks has been reported.

Featured top-selling items from 2016/15. Items enter this section and remain for 3 days, then rotate out. 

Ah bummer that the short haircut is out, but thanks for the update; I'll wait and check out the Skinworks later on today then.

• MoreTNMoreTN Posts: 219

Sawyer for G3M has disappeared from store. (He's in the 'new to PC club' email)

MoreTN said:

And.....he's back. Oh, but discount not working on payment page!

MoreTN said:
    MoreTN said:

And.....he's back. Oh, but discount not working on payment page!

And.....now it is. Bought! Thank you very much ????

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

New PC items not triggering the gift card discount. Fair enough, I guess, it's their sale, just mentioning it to save some fellow cheapskates the effort :)

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

Peasant Dress for G8F is working for me for the gift card discount, that is the only PC+ item that qualifies. I don't buy Female stuff much as I rarely use them but I don't grudge a PC+ one that gives me a discount :-)

• galattgalatt Posts: 219
    Odd thing happened. I put Charlotte in my cart along with two freebies, then added the coupon and the price went down the full amount. But when I added the Genevieve bundle for the free one, the coupon discount only was two dollars instead. Reloading the cart didn't help. I finally took the coupon off and saved it for something else.
  • dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134
    galatt said:
    Odd thing happened. I put Charlotte in my cart along with two freebies, then added the coupon and the price went down the full amount. But when I added the Genevieve bundle for the free one, the coupon discount only was two dollars instead. Reloading the cart didn't help. I finally took the coupon off and saved it for something else.

That's a very long standing, known bug in the way the cart works.  The system applies the coupon before any other discounts, so the free items eat the discount.  Easiest way around it is to not use coupons on orders that have something free.  You can also apply the coupon, let the system eat it, then submit a ticket to Daz for a price adjustment.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760
    L'Adair said:
    L'Adair said:
    mtl1 said:
    Does anyone know if Charlotte counts as a valid G8 character for the holiday discounts??

I doubt it. Monique8 and Darius8 don't. Just the "older" G8s.

Have people determined a confirmed answer on this? Because I can provide one if needed, since Charlotte was my first G8 character pack.

I was only guessing, @dreamfarmer. It doesn't affect me, but I'm sure a lot of people would like to know for sure. So, "Does she, or doesn't she?" (I wonder how many people hanging out here are old enough to remember the commercial that quote is from!)
    laugh

I remember it... and also thought it was pretty darn funny, in retrospect.  Though I supose it could be true if the only one "she" was in a relationship with was her hairdresser...  

• Odaa said:

New PC items not triggering the gift card discount. Fair enough, I guess, it's their sale, just mentioning it to save some fellow cheapskates the effort :)

Look again at the sale page; there's only one PC item in the "Debut New Releases", the Peasant Dress. That's the only one that qualifies.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,509
    edited December 2017

My cart value is 342.60 Check out is 208.05 with a 200.00 Daz card. Your could be even lower if you buy the pheasant dress. But I opted for some of the items I wanted.

Look again at the sale page; there's only one PC item in the "Debut New Releases", the Peasant Dress. That's the only one that qualifies.

Here is a screenshot of how the gift card worked for me. Iv'e had some of these items sitting in my cart for  many days but if you only bought the highighted items, your cart checkoput price with a 200.00 Daz card would be only 200.47. For me 47 cents for these new items works for me. And I have 200.00 left to spend.

OOPs forgot the screenshot

2017-12-13 Cart1.JPG
    1245 x 1435 - 155K
    Post edited by ArtAngel on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

For me, the biggest drawback currently is the three qualifying items have to be in the cart at the same time. I bought a rather large GC in mid-september at 20% off, (discounts were based on how much the GC was for,) and that was to last me through the end of the year. And the "cash" I'm not spending at Daz is going into an account to pay off a few things I bought from Daz on credit. So not a lot of available funds for buying three items along with the CG. And for reasons I agree with, you cannot use store credit to buy gift cards.

It sure would be nice if we could split the bill for one cart, using store creidt for the 3D products and either CC or Paypal for the Gift Card.

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765

Hmm, today's promo doesn't suit me since I don't buy starter bundles.

Speaking of starter bundles, can you ask the sales department to flag them as purchased if you already own the corresponding pro bundle?

• y3kman said:

Speaking of starter bundles, can you ask the sales department to flag them as purchased if you already own the corresponding pro bundle?

The starter bundle and it's parts should show as purchased on their respective pages. Also, if I've purchased and try to purchase, trying to add to the cart, takes me to my Product Library.

• Completely second that. Bought a starter bundle just once. Rest was always Pro Bundles. So today’s promo sucks big time for me. Lot‘s of great products but no better discount the more you buy and lots of starter bundles for free of which I already own the Pro Bundles. Bummer!

y3kman said:

The starter bundle and it's parts should show as purchased on their respective pages. Also, if I've purchased and try to purchase, trying to add to the cart, takes me to my Product Library.

That's not how I'm seeing it at the store. All starter bundles (eg. Victoria 4.2,5,6,7,8) are not flagged as puchased. Same thing happens to special bundles whose contents I bought individually during sales. I know these products have different SKUs but it would be great if they "disappear" from lists and search results.

Untitled.jpg
    1380 x 328 - 157K
  • 3DMinh3DMinh Posts: 220

And it's not working. I have 3 new debut releases in the cart and 2 starter bundles. The free items are not ... free.

notworking.PNG
    1393 x 755 - 182K
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    y3kman said:

+1

And it's not working. I have 3 new debut releases in the cart and 2 starter bundles. The free items are not ... free.

Hongyu's Bikini 2 is not triggering the promo. Replace it with something else. Or wait for it to get fixed.

• y3kman said:

The Starter versions of all the Pro Bundles I own are always available for me to purchase, even though I own all the included items.  I've often wondered why they don't automatically hide as "item I own."  I have to be careful, so I don't accidentally rebuy things I already own.  I just tried it now with Josie 7 Starter.  Yep, np putting her in the cart and being charged, even though I already own the pro bundle.

• mats76mats76 Posts: 289

How long does the 30% off for being a new release last? I noticed that Look At Me Pose Control lost its 30% today.

• mats76 said:

How long does the 30% off for being a new release last? I noticed that Look At Me Pose Control lost its 30% today.

Should be two weeks, with the actual "new" status with the little green flash lasting 60 days, but every now and then there's (guess what) a glitch.

• mats76mats76 Posts: 289

A glitch? I thought those where just rumors since they do not  exist in Daz store wink 

• And it's not working. I have 3 new debut releases in the cart and 2 starter bundles. The free items are not ... free.

Reporting.

• y3kman said:

The Starter versions of all the Pro Bundles I own are always available for me to purchase, even though I own all the included items.  I've often wondered why they don't automatically hide as "item I own."  I have to be careful, so I don't accidentally rebuy things I already own.  I just tried it now with Josie 7 Starter.  Yep, np putting her in the cart and being charged, even though I already own the pro bundle.

I'm not sure why. I always have to unhide items bought as a mod to check and test things and it always shows what's purchased, not on the store pages, but on the product pages. But, as I mentioned, if I try to buy something already purchased, it goes directly to my Product Library.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    y3kman said:

If you use the Daz Deals browser plugin, you have the option of hiding any product. When you open a product page for a bundle, it grays out any of the products you already own, as well as telling you outright when you own them all. It's also good for much, much more. And it's free.

• ZaiZai Posts: 289
    mats76 said:

Bummer...I never saw it and I'm here every day! I was going to pick it up because it seems really useful! Paint me as waiting for another sale :(

OOO...and Jaki...I finished Godless. It turned out to be pretty good in the end...thank you!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    y3kman said:

I'm not sure why. I always have to unhide items bought as a mod to check and test things and it always shows what's purchased, not on the store pages, but on the product pages. But, as I mentioned, if I try to buy something already purchased, it goes directly to my Product Library.

It doesn't flag the starter bundles as purchased though, even though you own everything in the bundle - like if if you bought the pro bundle. So if you're not careful you can forget you have the pro bundle and purchase the starter bundle. The starter bundles should, imo, be grayed out as "bought" if you already own the pro bundle.

• And it's not working. I have 3 new debut releases in the cart and 2 starter bundles. The free items are not ... free.

Should be working now.

This discussion has been closed.