• Agnes
    • Aiko 7
    • Amelia (freebie)
    • AN Mel (from Renderosity)
    • Anna HD
    • Arabella 7
    • Astrid
    • Barbaric

For Genesis 3 males I have 47 which isn't bad since I don't do a lot of male renders.  Been working on rendering more males, especially since Darwins Mishap tends to keep releasing some really awesome males!

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited March 2018

3DS Wenona for Genesis 3 Female(s)     Rune Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s)

Okay, I don't think I've rendered this one before. So are there any in your first ten Genesis 3 Females that you haven't rendered? Now's the time! Wenona may be lighter than I'd like, but wanted to show the Rune Outfit details. I found the outfit a bit stiff (no dForcing) but there are a lot of great morphs to get motion with the cape, and I didn't play too long. I love the length morph, and it also whirls, twirls, billows, etc. 

I'm going to try and link a gallery image (using the app) for the outfits/characters/hair so you can quickly get some other looks at them.

Here's a good gallery image for Rune Outfit.

I'm going to do a different render for Wenona and put here. A softer side, regular portrait. Back in a few.

Here's Mademoiselle which startled me when the outfit loaded with the hair! I'm not used to that and thought "Well! Oh, okay. I'll leave it."  Wenona is extremely busty, I reduced it by 48%. 

Anyone else have a render of Wenona to help showcase her?

Wenona Rune.png
    400 x 800 - 485K
    Wenona Mademoiselle.png
    400 x 800 - 430K
    Post edited by Novica on
  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145
    Novica said:

So who are your first 10 Genesis 3 Females in alphabetical order as listed in Content Library using the avatars under Characters? (Go to the Genesis 3 Female>Characters and look at the images.)  Anything different than these?

Adaline
    Agnes
    Aiko 7
    Amandla
    Amber
    Ana-Sofia
    Anna HD
    Arabella 7
    Ashlyn
    Avarice

I have rendered perhaps 3 of them. 

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513

Adaline
    Agnes
    Aibell
    Aiko 7
    Alysa
    Amandla
    Amaya
    Amisi
    Andie
    Anna

Adaline, Amandla, Amaya, and Andie I got as byproducts of a Pro Bundle and haven't used them, Alysa I got during That One Glitch for her outfit, same story.

The rest it's really hard to say since I basically never render characters out of the box. I've definitely used Anna. Aibell and Amisi probably, because I remember getting them on purpose. Aiko obviously. The higher up a character is on the alphabet the more likely they'll make their way into a random character mix so it's possible any of these wandered into a girl at some point.

I only have 242 G3 girls (slightly less because a couple have dupes for variants).

92 G3 guys. I wish I had 242 but I don't even think that's possible.

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,808
    Novica said:

Can't resist. Take a peek at the shovel image.  (A fun poke from Pensacola, FL)  Edit: Of course, you could do one like this:

Yes, rub it in. We got a couple of inches the other day and suppose to get a lot tomorrow. Where is spring???

• Novica said:

@mollytabby  Such energy and posing, wonderful job!!!! Thanks for answering that question too, I don't have those figures.

@wanderer  Well howdy! Nice to "meet you." Feel free to post anytime. When you get a lot of content (too much to categorize) I suggest just using the DIM to get to the readme, or the Product Library to go to the store page then the ReadMe from there if you have the app. I don't even try to categorize anything unless it's something I use all the time. I have the Pro-Studio lightset, Ghost Lights, etc in a category by themselves. 

@daywalkerdesigns  Mouse for a horse- gotta love it! The barn owner and a few people are doing Posse training in a week or so, I declined. I have no desire to be on Stetson when smoke bombs are thrown and riding him through fire just isn't my thing. Particularly since I haven't even ridden him in a couple months. Can you just imagine THAT insurance report for my hospital bill...."patient was riding a horse and got thrown when law enforcement threw a smoke bomb..."  They'd think I was a mastermind criminal. 

She was well named; unless she knew you, she was as timid as a field mouse. And gentle too, even though she was big.
  • kloolessklooless Posts: 115
    RGcincy said:
    Novica said:

Can't resist. Take a peek at the shovel image.  (A fun poke from Pensacola, FL)  Edit: Of course, you could do one like this:

Yes, rub it in. We got a couple of inches the other day and suppose to get a lot tomorrow. Where is spring???

Rich, I understand the Cincinnati Police are currently searching for Mother Nature.

Image may contain: text

edited March 2018

I don't have a clue what I've rendered. Can't keep up with indexing it. But I'm curious on some of these so here's Akimitsu (Gen3F)   with Fall Trends (Gen3F)     Minerva Hair

Wow, talk about a bold print. I assume you can tile the materials to get smaller flowers. And it's definitely worth your time to check out the other materials if you want a variety.

I'm without words looking at the Minerva Hair, the materials go vertically instead of running horizontally in some sections. And smoothing isn't going to fix that issue, but this hair needs massive smoothing too. This is shown out of the box. Do you get all this with this hair? I always try to be fair, so I'd like some other input on this hair. IIRC I think we mentioned this hair awhile back.  (Okay, I also upped the Render SubD level to 5 and it's still a mess. I assume that's supposed to make a difference? There's no change.) 

And just a render you'll want to see for the Minerva Outfit, which I'm not using here but this render definitely took a lot of work. 

Akimitsu MinervaHair.png
    600 x 800 - 758K
    Akimitsu MinervaHair2.png
    450 x 600 - 559K
    Post edited by Novica on

@klooless   That is too funny!

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited March 2018

I only have 27 women for G3F and 24 for G3M (but I don't render male that often)!

My ten first :

Adaline
    Aibell
    Aiko 7
    AN Gwynn
    Arabella
    Bethany
    Cailin
    Eren
    Eva
    Girl 7

I believe I rendered all of them but Adaline. I usually mix skin, morphs to create my own so I own also morphs packs and GenX.

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on

And take a peek at @deathbycanon  Alien Queen book cover. Quite lovely! 

I only have 27 women for G3F and 24 for G3M (but I don't render male that often)!

AN Gwynn

Do you have a render of Gwynn handy? I don't have that one. I have AN Gianna with those big eyebrows.  (Shock, yes, there are many that I don't have LOL)  I am noticing in all our lists that there are many which are popular, particularly Aibell.  

I'll do a quickie of Gianna.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited March 2018

Fall trends outfit fabric reminds fabric  me of fabric popular in  the 60’s and 70’s. We still have chairs like that.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited March 2018

I've been busy with numerous things, here and IRL, and I realized I hadn't looked at this week's PC+ new releases. I was looking at Accents Fall for G8F, thinking it looks nice and I can use it on G3F as well, when I read the description and saw this:

It comes with the conforming version and the dynamic dForce version for the top, pants, coat and shawl.

How strange that Daz releases a dForce item without dForce in the title. I'd already decided to buy it before I saw that, but dForce just sweetens the deal. $3.49 for a nine-piece outfit that includes dForce on the clothing… Oh, yeah. Getting that today.

Post edited by L'Adair on
    edited March 2018

Ulani Hair (Gen3 &8)      AN Gianna (not here)    HoloFlow Outfit (Gen3F) 

Okay, question-  Was Anagord ever a vendor here?

Hmmm love the blowing effects of Ulani Hair, but that transparency is a bit too much (our left)  It's almost transparent on the blowing strands. Yep, that's hair blowing across her chest, look closely. Again, this is out of the box. 

The hair (I assume it's the hair) takes quite a bit of time to render, I stopped it at 55 minutes and 92%. The render is only 400 x 600 px so that's a red flag on render time.

AN Gianna UlaniHair.png
    400 x 600 - 366K
    AN Gianna UlaniHair2.png
    400 x 600 - 474K
    Post edited by Novica on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I have 206 G3F's

My 1st 10 are

Agnes

Aoife

Aiko 7

Amaya

Andie

Annelyse

Arabella 7

Aran

Arianna

Astrid

edited March 2018

I have to mention this, just have to. I love it when vendors don't feel constrained to release seasonal things only during the beginning of the season but very cleverly make an item relevant. Yes, it's spring. Yes, some of us are basking in sunshine, and some in snow. And this is just SO ADORABLE, I'm picking up @NGartplay Spring Thaw Snowman Prop Set

If you haven't looked at it and read the description/looked at the product page in great detail, give it a peek. The price is very reasonable!

Post edited by Novica on
  • zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,648
    edited March 2018

Goodness, I am the odd woman out. I only have 17 G3F Characters! I only have 9 installed though.

Installed:

Megan (3DU)

Davin (Lyoness)

Arabella 7

Bethany 7

Genevive 7

Kalea 7

Monique 7

Ophelia 7

Rune 7

Not Installed:

TishaHD

Senna

HalinaHD

Lilinoe

Pepper

Valiona

CamileHD

Sophia

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited March 2018

Anagord Gwynn (I really like her, great skin):

3 renders available :

one in my gallery called Photoshoot and these two :

17_Anagord Gwynn-portrait.png
    600 x 480 - 346K
    17_G3F_Gwynn_DAP_Renoir.png
    750 x 1000 - 1M
    Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
  • Novica said:

I have to mention this, just have to. I love it when vendors don't feel constrained to release seasonal things only during the beginning of the season but very cleverly make an item relevant. Yes, it's spring. Yes, some of us are basking in sunshine, and some in snow. And this is just SO ADORABLE, I'm picking up @NGartplay Spring Thaw Snowman Prop Set

If you haven't looked at it and read the description/looked at the product page in great detail, give it a peek. The price is very reasonable!

And it's so expressive; I helped beta test it. :-) I'll post a render or two later.

@daywalkerdesigns  Great! You showcase that one, appreciate it. I've been outside cutting tree limbs/trimming bushes all day, while these today were rendering. Gotta get busy on other things all evening. It's currently 66 degrees here as the sun is setting, I think it was around 74 for the high today. With a light breeze blowing, it was perfect weather to work outside. I have to do as much as I can before it gets hot. 

@xmasrose   Those look good, and I also liked the gallery image. Thanks so much for sharing those! Any other G3Fs you have, feel free to share.

@zombietaggerung  It's not the quantity, it's the quality. You made really good choices! 

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139

Well I was pleased to discover that I have a very close run contest between G3F and G3M characters - 107 G3F versus 93 G3M.

My first 10 ladies are:
    Adaline
    Agnes
    Aibell
    Aiko 7
    Ali
    Amandla
    Anna
    Anneka Demon/She Devil
    Arabella 7
    Avarice
    (#11 is the first of the "B"s)

The Minerva Hair does look ... how should I put it? ... interesting. I had Minerva in my wishlist as I like the outfit, but haven't seen a good enough price for me yet.

The Ulani Hair looks really nice from a distance but that transparency thing is rather odd. And my renders (CPU only) take so long I should probably avoid that one.

@melaniel   Is Ali this one?  I don't remember if we've showcased Anna

Novica said:

@melaniel   Is Ali this one?  I don't remember if we've showcased Anna.

Yes, that's the one. I'm not sure that I've ever rendered either of them properly myself. Maybe that challenge woud be a good spur!

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

First 10 Genesis 3 Female characters alphabetically in Smart content:

Aibell

Aiko 7

Anna HD

Arabella 7

Aurelia (G3 and G8)

Bethany 7

Brenna

Cailin HD

Ceridwen

Deadblade

I have a lot of characters that don't have metadata so don't show in Smart Content but i got confused trying to count them all up and add to the smart content stuff. LOL. So I'm just going by Smart Content stuff. 

The only ones I've never rendered (yet) are Deadblade and Brenna - I've used all the others at least once, whether it was full character or just morphs or just skin. I'd have to say out of this lot, Ceridwen is the one I've used the most, both just her skin or her morphs. With Cailin a close second. 

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

I used Anna's skin in this image but not the morphs. 

Novica said:

@melaniel   Is Ali this one?  I don't remember if we've showcased Anna

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited March 2018

Briley for Gia 7     Ktarya Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Genesis 8 Female(s)     Short Curls Hair for Genesis 3 and 8

I'm pretty sure this will be my first published image using Briley. Definitely the first using the Ktarya Outfit, (which I bought to use on C7F.) Short Curls is a bear on your system, coming in with more than 850,000 polys. I set it up, and then hid it to finish the scene. I use the Geometry Editor to hide things as I've been told the Iray render engine still processes things, even if they're hidden. But if you don't use the Iray Draw Mode, just hiding it via the scene tab seems to work, too. The background is the Sunset HDRI from DAZ Studio Iray HDR Outdoor Environments, recently added to the Daz Studio bundle. It has a warm tint to it, but it wasn't quite as light as I wanted, so I added a Distant Light, set to 20000 Lumens with a warm temp of 3500. (The snarl was created using Expression Mixer.) I also used Real Hands HD for G3F on her hands.

The feather hanging off the bone club was a bit of a challenge. There's a bone for it in the Scene tab, and by unhiding and unlocking the translate dials. I was able to move it into a realistic position for dangling off the club. That's the only thing I did to the outfit. Everything else is out of the box. Though the pose for holding the club sunk into it. I loosened her grip.

Bring It On

Bring It On, by L'Adair

Briley is not quite out-of-box. In the first render above, her fingernails have had both colors of the Translucency setting changed so that her nails matched her skin tone. In the render below, I also changed the Lips by copying the Face settings, getting rid of the "Lip gloss" look. Oh! I should also mention I added my own Tranlucency settings to the Short Curls Hair, to get that dark red color.

Here's the first of two closeup renders, using the same lighting as the full-body shot. (This image link opens the full size image in a new window.)

Bring It On closeup 1, by L'Adair

The second closeup has the temperature of the Distant Light set back to 6500 default, which gives her skin tone a slightly cooler look. Otherwise it is the same as the image above. If you like to see it, this link opens the full-size image in a new window.

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,808
    klooless said:

Rich, I understand the Cincinnati Police are currently searching for Mother Nature.

Image may contain: text

I think that explains the situation!  Now they are saying to only expect 4 inches of snow. That means anywhere for 0 to 8.

@jakiblue  Love your sense of humor, great title! And her expression was perfect.
    @ladair  Really like what you did with that lighting. Thanks for showing Briley! The outfit is very detailed and you really showed it to the best advantage.
    @rgcincy  Had to laugh at the fourth "Nor'Easter" because Connecticut was supposed to get 13-15" so they cancelled schools, work, airline flights- and then got a light dusting with piddly snow flurries (down by New London. Hartford/etc at top of the state got the snow.)  But they really, REALLY miscalled it for at least half the state. 

This discussion has been closed.