Forsaken is a set of morphs and textures that allow the user to alter the way they perceive their runtime. Utilizing custom morphs and maps, this set will allow a wide variety characters to come forth.
Each set has 18 custom head morphs. These morphs have a mild version and a more extreme side as the morph progresses. You can also mix and match traits of the varying morphs with careful manipulation. There are three body types that play off the the existing body archetypes of thin, muscular, and fat. The textures each have diffuse, bump and specular maps and each set has individual control maps for use with the Poser material room. There is also three eye textures per set.
There is also a basic shader for DAZ Studio that allows the user to use the basic setup of diffuse, bump and specular maps.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- 18 Custom Head Morphs (Nine mild and nine extreme)
- Three Body INJ/REM Poses (requires the DAZ V3 Body Morphs)
- Head Map (4000x2720)
- Head Bump Map (4000x2720)
- Head Specular Map (4000x2717)
- Head Control Map (4000x2717)
- Body Map (3000x4000)
- Body Bump Map (3000x4000)
- Body Specular Map (3000x4000)
- Body Control Map (3000 x 3999)
- Two Eye Maps (1024x1204)
- Teeth and Gum Map(900x900)
- Three Material Settings
- Three Eye Material Settings
- Full P5 MAT files (.PZ2)
- Full P6 Materials (.MC6)
- Basic DAZ Studio Materials (Base textures only, additional effects may be done with the control maps but are not provided)
- Three DAZ Studio Eye Materials
NotesThis product includes one full installer, plus an installer with basic DAZ Studio Material files.