"Moritori te salutant!"
-(We who are about to die salute you"), traditional gladiator greeting.
Based closely on an actual Roman historical gladiatorial costume, "Aquilus" is The garb of choice for arena combatants of dark and cunning dispositions.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- 1 black leather, chain mail tunic with iron studs worn over a traditional tunic of black linen;
- 1 set of bracers od thick black leather with iron studs;
- 1 set of armbands of black leather with iron studs;
- 1 gladiatorial belt of black leather with iron studs, small iron buckles and a roman eagle design in the central iron buckle;
- 1 pair of black leather sandals with iron buckles;
- 1 sword with a slightly worn steel blade and a black leather and iron grip.