Details"Nature has withstood countless eons; but we have yet to prove we will withstand nature." - unknown
Introducing Fantasy Kingdoms Pack 1, "Woodland Defenders". The first in a series of intricate and dynamic fantasy accessory packs from Darkworld Designs, Woodland Defenders comes loaded with tons of props, poses, and textures, for both Victoria and Michael. Inspired by Celtic, Aztec, South American, and Elvish mythologies, the Woodland Defenders Pack delivers everything you need for long hours of incredible fantasy rendering or animation.
"The drums of woodlands call me, so let the fearful be, if blindness comes with freedom, I never want to see."
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- 25 Geometry Files
- Intricate Detailing of Textures and Models, with the Meshes Themselves Providing Much Of The Detail
- 41 Total Conforming Prop Files
Props Can Be Mixed and Matched for an Endless Variety of Character Looks
- Numerous Clothing And Headwear Props
- Weapons Of All Sorts
- Tribal Mask With 3 Textures, Headdress, Crown, and Necklaces are Parented Separately to Victoria and Michael.
- 58 Total Texture Files
- Texture Maps
- Reflection Maps
- 2 Complete Texture Sets (Forest & Full Moon) for the Clothing and Armor Props
- 23 Poses Allowing for Dramatic Realization of the Props and Weapons in Action
- 1 "Elven Queen" Facial Pose For Victoria, (See Popup Below)
- Detailed Instructions, Tips, and Contents are Provided