The Guardian is a mobile sentinel battle tower. It rests on its base when is in lookout mode and quickly can change to pursuit mode activating its powerful legs. It is a dreadful heavy weapon. It is subdivided for proper rotation and texturing. It has been tested OK in most 3D programs in the market. Among these programs are Poser 4+, Vue 4+, Bryce 4+, Mojoworld, 3D Max, Carrara and Cinema 4D 8+. The Guardian is an original 3D model for any sci-fi still or animated commercial and non-commercial project.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Subdivided standalone 3D model.
- 2 sets of high resolution (2048x1941) color and bump UV textures.
- Pre-scaled for Poser figures.
- Moving parts with limits:
- All 4 turrets.
- All 8 guns.
- Main door.
- Both fully articulated legs.
- Named dials in parameters palette.
- Unused dials hidden.
- All joints accurately placed.
- 14 pose files:
- 7 action poses.
- 7 walking poses.
- 2 MAT poses.
- 6 camera files.