|What's Included & Features
- This free-standing application lets you simultaneously set 243 position and expression dials on 51 body parts, and paste into Poser's Animation palette (no animation knowledge required).
- Select All-Full Pose, All-NoXprssn, Abdomen & Down, Abdomen & Up, Arms & Hands, Left Arm, Left Hand, or Left Hand to Right
- Apply the partial poses sequentially to create new custom poses.
- Perhaps you want to change a pose so that V4 has her weight on her left hip, with right knee slightly bent - click the radio button Abdomen & Down" and select pose #6 - the figure's upper body, arms, and expression will not be altered.
- Or say you want her to point straight forward - apply pose #34, first with radio button "Left Arm" selected, and again with "Left Hand." The combinations are almost limitless.
- The partial poses will not change position settings already on the figure's other parts
- Preview the poses from front and side views.
- Also compare any two poses at a click.
- All the lower body segments of the poses are linked to each other - the placement of one or both feet is identical, useful for animation or overlapping renders.
- Includes a microphone prop to fit the poses.
- Or use the L2Rhand pose to pose the right hand without the microphone.
- The poses will not interfere with any existing face shape or body shape dial settings on the figure.
- Includes V4A4HipHopMagicGuide.pdf, a 12-page illustrated User Guide in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Completely compatible with my Victoria4XprssnMagic and V4 Face Magic PCV4FaceMagic products.
- Requires a screen setting of at least 1080 pixels wide.
- For use with Poser 6+.