SKU:10081Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:N/ASKU:10081Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:N/A
If you´re having thoughts about making your own Movie Maker Background sets - either for your own use, for free distribution, or for sale - this guide will explain the entire process from start to finish.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- 14 pages PDF guide with images
- Data file template
- Step 1: Folder structure
- Step 2: 3D scene set up, lighting and rendering
- Step 3: Gimp / Photoshop postwork
- Step 4: Rendering the icons
- Step 5: Creating the data file
- Step 6: Testing and tweaking
- Step 7: Packaging for distribution
- Note: This is NOT an artistic guide, but more a guide line of what the Movie Maker needs to work properly and give you the results you want
- Dreamlight Website
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar .pdf reader is required to view the .pdf tutorial.
- Movie Maker is not required to view the .pdf file.