Jewels of Architecture: Volume 2 is comprised of 60 texture elements, with 37 bump maps and 24 displacement maps, perfect for the highly detailed texturing of everything from rich architectural environments to ornate furniture, artwork and even web design.
Created for texture artists by a texture artist whose predilection is exterior and interior environments and furnishings, the painstakingly crafted elements are provided in transparentized png or seamless jpg format for quick and easy workflow.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Jewels of Architecture: Volume 2 includes the following elements:
- 7 gilded wood and metal elements with bump and displacement maps
- 7 carved stone elements, with bump and dispacement maps
- 6 carved wood elements, with bump and displacement maps
- 7 detailed seamless trim pieces, in a variety of materials ranging from stone to wood to gilded wood and mother of pearl, with bump and displacement maps
- 6 seamless tiles for flooring and walls, ranging from precious marbles to parquet, terracotta and ceramic tiles, with bump maps
- 14 seamless tribal-inspired rug patterns and one seamless fringe edging, with bump maps
- BONUS: 9 beautiful seamless patterns in materials ranging from mother of pearl to granite, wicker and aged stone