Ten volumetric fireball materials applied to spheres and placed in their own scene file to offer an example for how they should be lit and positioned for best effect. All the fireballs are fully three dimensional. The usual rules for using volumetric materials apply here.
Due to the density of the fireball, it is possible to place the material effect into collision with other solid objects, the main drawback worth being aware of, is that two such volumetric materials cannot overlap without running the risk of clipping. There is also an example scene to demonstrate how a few of these effects can be used in conjunction with other objects and effects without running into difficulty.
What's Included and Features
- 10 Scenes Each Featuring a Fireball Effect (.BR7)
- 10 Matching Scene Renders (.BMP)
- 11 Example Scene Using Several Fireballs (.BR7)
- 11 Matching Scene Render (.BMP)
- 1 Bonus Scene with 10 Smoke Effects (.BR7)
- 1 Matching Scene Render (.BMP)