SKU:15757Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:N/ASKU:15757Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:N/A
Whether you're a 3D modeler or an artist using ready to use props, you're about to tap into another dimension. Controlling textures not only affects how your models look and feel, but also allows you to literally re-shape, re-sculpt and completely change their appearance--making them 100% unique--without touching a 3D modeling software.
With bestselling DAZ 3D vendor, leading authority in 3D / 2D training for new and intermediate artists, Val Cameron a.k.a. Waldemar B. from Dreamlight.
What's Included and Features
- 160 min HD 1280 x 720 high quality video in WMV / MP4 formats
- 10 Videos
- What Are Textures
- Diffuse Maps
- Specular Maps
- Ambient Maps
- Bump Maps
- Displacement Maps
- Normal Maps
- How To Enhance Textures
- Painting Dirt
- Painting Highlights
- Painting Shadows
- Painting Textures From Scratch
- How To Use Ready To Use Textures
- Using Tiles
- With Full Instructions In Photoshop (Generic Techniques Can Be Applied To Any Software)
- With Practical Examples In DAZ Studio (Generic Techniques Can Be Applied To Any Software)
- Videos taken from 3D Model Master training program.