Luxus Training Pro takes a common sense approach to learning how to use LuxRender via Luxus. The Luxus plugin relays your information over to LuxRender and then stays out of your way. Thatâ€™s it. This training shows exactly what that means, step by step.
Do you wish you could see exactly what needs to be done to get the rendered results you want?
Are you confused by LuxRender?
Are not sure if you want the Luxus Plugin because you are not sure what it is?
Do you hate rendering in DAZ Studio with Uber Environment because all you get are blotchy results?
Would you like to know how to light a night scene?
2 Hours of Video Training Shows You How To:
Get grain free renders in DAZ Studio with Uber Environment and 3Delight. No more black, splotchy results! The insider knowledge starts here. Use final quality 3Delight renders as a test for your LuxRender via Luxus pipeline.
Learn a straightforward approach to lighting that can be duplicated across all rendering platforms. You know that gut feeling you get when you think about how confusing lighting is? This training makes that go away.
Use the Luxus plugin without tripping over it on the way to LuxRender. This plugin is seamlessly built right into DAZ Studio. Watch how easy it is to change materials, create lights and end up with a firefly free picture in LuxRender via Luxus.
â€œI am a straight forward, visual learner. I donâ€™t always have to have a detailed â€œwhyâ€ behind a technical setting. Most of the time the â€œwhatâ€ is more important. What does changing that setting make the render look like? That is what matters to me as an artist. I created this training to help others who think the same way.â€
What's Included and Features
- Two Hours of Video Training!
- How to Light in DAZ Studio with Uber Environment
- How to use Area Lights
- How to use Distant Lights
- How to use Final Quality 3Delight Renders in DAZ Studio
- How to Prepare a Scene for LuxRender via the Luxus Plugin
- How to Get Firefly Free Renders in LuxRender via the Luxus Plugin
- How to use IES Light Profiles for use in LuxRender
- How to use HDRI files for Image Based Lighting in LuxRender
- How to light a night scene in Studio and LuxRender via Luxus
- This product includes:
- 5 General Installers