We give you blood in sprays and in splatters and gore that drips and runs and sits in pools on the floor. Gore-Dom gives you the tools you need to spread gore all over your figures and props with a single click.
Gore-Dom uses special Poser Python scripting called from .pz2 files in you pose library to make shaders behave in ways you never dreamed possible.
A set of next-generation Shaders for Poser, Gore-Dom marries the quality of custom texture maps and the convenience and flexibility of shaders.
- These hybrid shades have the following properties:
- They can be applied to ANY surface – human skin, clothes, props, hair – like any other shader.
- Existing texture maps will not be replaced. The shaders incorporate math nodes so the original texture is still visible beneath them.
- Existing maps will not be replaced, but will be layered over.
- Bump, displacement and specularity is included where appropriate.
- They can be layered over existing shaders.
- You can assign the shader to any and all material zones from selecting the material zone from a popup window.
This shader, and others like it, have the ability to change the way you render, put easy continuity within your reach and substantially reduce the amount of post work needed to attain bloodied and gory effects.