What Can FaceAge Do? FaceAge can add/take away:
FaceAge works with Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. What Makes FaceAge Different from Other Aging Software? In short - 3D. Aging is a 3D process that cannot be imitated by pushing pixels around. FaceAge uses a 3D mesh that is altered twice: 1. To conform to the character of the photo and 2. To affect the shape changes due to aging, such as the sagging of the cheeks, the changes in jawline, the recession of eyes, etc. These are all genuine "shape" changes that make the aging (or reverse aging) realistic. FaceAge also uses bump maps (another 3D process) to imitate wrinkles.
NOTE: WORKS WITH 32-BIT PHOTOSHOPS ONLY.
What's Included and Features
- Face Age Plug-in for Photoshop.
- This plug-in works directly inside Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.
- Easy "place-the-dots" interface.
- Sliders to add/reduce age, weight.
- Video tutorial.
- Seventeen-page manual.
- WIN Vista or W7, Mac OS X 10.3 or later (Intel only)
- 32-bit only
- Works with most Photoshops or Elements