|What's Included & Features
||Included in the Content Creation Tools:
Weight Map Brush - Paint TriAxTM and traditional weight-maps for your figures.
- 4 Modes for editing weight-maps: paint brush, smooth brush, directional gradient, and sphere gradient
- Adjustable falloff for brushes: Linear, Ease In, Ease Out, Ease In/Out
- Symmetry mode across each axis
- Displays weights on model in 3D viewport
- Add and remove weights per axis as needed
- Polygon selection, visibility, and locking for extra control while painting
- Flood fill selected polygons
- Smooth selected polygons
- Weight filtering
- Auto weight normalization
- Copy/Paste weights
- Rigidity maps for improving morph projection to clothing's rigid pieces, such as buttons, zippers, etc.
Polygon Group Editor Tool - Create/Edit polygon groups on any model.
- 3 selection modes for polygon selection: Rectangle, Lasso, Drag
- Quick-select polygons in existing face groups, surface groups, and regions
- Symmetry mode across each axis
- Expand/Contract selection
- Select all connected
- Invert selection
- Hide/Show polygons
- Lock polygons
- Assign selected faces to new or existing groups
- Set up rigidity groups
- Set up Geo-GraftingTM for welding new geometry onto GenesisTM and other figures
Transfer Utility - Transfer rigging, grouping, and shapes from one object in your scene to another.
- Set up clothing to work with TriAxTM figures with a click of a button
- Copy weight maps, selection maps, face groups, region groups, morph targets or surface groups
- Convert clothing and hair created for one specific figure to be usable on another
- Replace Source mesh with Target
- Use Projection Templates to get better weight-maps for clothing items
Property Editor Pane - Mass editing of property attributes, as well as creation, deletion, grouping, ordering and linking.
- Create user properties; simple or empty morphs
- Mass delete user properties
- Mass edit property attributes; limit state/values, hidden state, etc
- Mass property grouping; across multiple selected nodes
- Mass ordering/sorting of properties; across multiple selected nodes
- Move properties; to other nodes
- Mass linking/unlinking of properties; expression and direct
- Save modified properties; to respective DSF files
- Specify which DSF files to save formulas to
- Display of property hierarchies; both top-down and bottom-up views
- Property selection; for scripting access
- ERC Freeze - Adjust property values (via Parameters pane or Presets/Poses) and link those properties to a controller; automatically calculating the scalar required to drive the properties to their current value when the controller is set to its current value (or 1 in the case of a 0 value).
- ERC Bake - Apply and remove property connections and allow easy ceation of new connections
Morph Loader Pro - Quickly and easily add your own custom and third-party morphs to objects in your scene, using Wavefront Object (*.obj) files, with many more options and much greater control than the Advanced version.
- Load morphs that span a legacy figure’s group boundaries, in their entirety rather than individually, group by group
- Limit morphs that span a legacy figure’s group boundaries to specific groups; selected nodes.
- Load vertex-only morphs onto "single skin" objects; weight-mapped figures and props
- Morphs can be ordered and loaded en masse, with each being uniquely configured.
- Use the Reverse Deformations feature to reverse the affect of any currently applied geometry deformations, such as joint and/or morph modifiers.
- Project and Object configurations can be saved for later [re]use
- Configuration settings include naming, property grouping, property linking and updating
- Seamless integration with the DAZ Studio Hexagon Bridge
Figure Setup Pane - (previously Skeleton Setup) Define the bone hierarchy for a figure, associated geometries, and the relationships between them.
- Copy the skeleton of a figure in the scene
- Apply modifications to a figure in the scene
- Specify a skeleton’s geometries
- Specify alternate geometries
- Establish Region hierarchies
- Create and modify parent/child relationships
- Establish bone/selection group relationships
- Establish joint rotation orders individually, or all at once with multiple selection.
- Identify which Joint Parameters to create; twist, bend, curve, etc
- Establish welding for bone geometry boundaries; parent/child and other
- Establish Inverse Kinematics (IK) chains and respective weights
- Establish a figure's Content Type; i.e. Actor, Follower/Accessory, Follower/Wardrobe, etc.
- Save/Load figure templates
- Load Poser® Hierarchy (*.phi) templates
- Convert to a figure's mesh to SubD
- Create TriAxTM weight-mapped and paramateric joint parameter (e.g. Poser®) based figures
Joint Editor Tool - Manipulate the Joint Parameters of a figure, along with the ability to create and/or remove bones.
- Create skeletons
- Create/Delete and bones; including an interactive creation mode
- Convert a static prop into a figure; TriAx weight-mapped, Traditional weight-mapped or Parametric Joint Parameters
- Visually manipulate Joint Parameters
- Visualize weighting of Joint Parameters; in points, wireframe or solid display modes, with the ability to customize display colors and opacity
- Viewport navigation compliments your workflow, making editing faster and easier than ever.
- Viewport manipulators give faster, easier and more robust control.
- Optionally limit matrix (joint sphere) rotations to 2 axis for compatibility with Poser®
- DAZ Studio does not exhibit the same limitation with matrix decomposition, thereby avoiding the common “joint sphere popping” during manipulation and sometimes unpredictable results.
- Align/Snap bone positions and orientations
- Customize bone positions, orientations and bulge values as properties; establish connections using ERC Freeze
- Memorize/Restore rigging properties for an entire figure, or only selected nodes
- Extract a donor skeleton for easy modification of multiple bone positions/rotations
- Transfer rigging (figure space) from a donor skeletion
- Auto-adjust base rigging to a morphed shape
- Mirror Joint Parameters
- Bake joint rotations
ExP Exporter - Generate ExP product files through a visual interface. This tool greatly simplifies a very tedious and time-consuming process that had to be done by hand prior to this tool.
- Provides visualization of the four ExP file types
- Provides the ability to mass select file type options by type, node and name
- Configurations can be saved for later [re]use.
- Optionally embed deltas
- Optionally generate INJ/REM source library files
- Optionally generate INJ/REM user library files