- Upgrade discounts available to move up to PD Pro - contact the broker at [email protected]
- Visit PD Particles Webpage for:
- Free Tutorials
- Additional Plugins and Downloads
- Free Latest Update Patches
- Made for Windows XP (32-bit), also works in Vista and Windows 7, both in 32 and 64-bit systems. Read installation notes and F.A.Q. on TheBest3D webpage HERE
- Recommended Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System:
- Windows XP recommended. Earlier versions may also work, such as Windows 98 or 2000, but have not been tested as much. Still, they should work ok.
- System Memory:
- At least 128 MB RAM available, 256 MB or more recommended
- Disk Space: 20 MB
- Video card set to 1024x768 or higher resolution, and 24-bit or better (truecolor) depth. No 3D acceleration needed, all display rendering is done in software and with MMX and through GDI.
- Processor Type:
- MMX-enabled Intel Pentium 2/3/4 type or AMD equivalent, 1 GHz speed recommended, although it has been seen to work satisfactorily on slower processors too. One of our tests was successfully done on a Windows 95 SR2 based K6 MMX system at 200 MHz with just 64 MB RAM ! but as you can guess, it was no fun....