SKU:15989Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:NoSKU:15989Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:No
Character creation in DAZ, with real-time animation in iClone!
3DXchange5 is a robust, streamlined conversion and editing tool that connects iClone to a universe of 3D content like DAZ, 3ds Max and Maya. 3DXchange Pipeline is able to export in BVH and FBX format, not the PRO version..
Animators can import DAZ Genesis characters for use in iClone. They can bring their own DAZ characters into 3DXchange5, in FBX format, and later convert them for iClone. Once the characters are converted into iAvatar formats, then you can animate them with all the motion puppeteering tools in iClone, including HumanIK and even the iClone Mocap plug-in for authentic in-house motion building.
3DXchange 5 even allows you to facial-animate any type of character, from bone-based, morph-based to bone/morph hybrids. You may now define facial movements with the intuitive Expression Editor including Head, Eye, Jaw, Lip-sync, Muscle, and even customize your own!
The included iClone Developer's Resource Pack is designed by professional iClone content creators, aiming to help iClone users quickly master the pipeline of importing animated characters from professional 3D tools such as DAZ 3D, 3ds Max, Maya, and others. You may experience the one-click characterization with the popular standard rig like Biped, Human-IK or DAZ Genesis. Through 3DXchange5 and our sample projects, users can save time and effort by building their own professional character creations.
For more details about iClone 3DXchange5 PRO, please check HERE.
For more details about iClone Developer's Resource Pack, please check HERE.
What's Included and Features
This bundle includes 3DXchange5 PRO and the Content Resource pack which contains characters, motions & props saved in iClone formats which users can directly load into iClone. The pack also comes with a separate FBX source file-set for advanced 3D content developers that use applications with FBX import capability like DAZ 3D.INCLUDED:
- 3DXchange5 PRO – Convert DAZ characters in FBX format for both facial and body animation in iClone
- Realistic Character (FBX and iClone format) – Essential male and female characters from Daz Studio4 Genesis system.
- Game-ready Character (FBX and iClone format) - Templar Knight with Standard 3DS Max Biped Rig and BVH-format Motions.
- Cute Cartoon Character (FBX and iClone format) – Pocket Pet Foxy Creature Base Model with Free Hierarchy Rig.
- 1. Real-time Production
- Intuitive user interface and in-screen editing.
- Just-in-time animations for studios and live TV productions.
- Real-time creativity for live-action previzualizations.
- 2. Digital Actors
- Replicate real-life actors with photo-to-3D actor creation.
- Design & direct 3D characters ready-rigged for body & facial animation.
- Multiple character styles for human and non-human types.
- 3. Motion Puppet
- Audition and record body motions with innovative actor puppeteering.
- Blend MixMoves mocap library motions to create seamless transitions between motions.
- Animate on-the-fly with real-time Microsoft Kinect motion capture.
- 4. Stage Settings
- Modular elements and components for scene setups.
- Create beautiful scenery with natural world systems: terrain, sky, water, grass and tree.
- Make sophisticated art directions with HDR, IBL, AO and other atmospheric styles.
- 5. Camera & Lighting
- Multiple camera view settings and live switch.
- Smart filmming techniques with look-at, link-to and smooth path controls.
- A variety of lighting effects using ambient light, directional light, spot light & point light.
- 6. Render & Output
- Real-time preview renders in wireframe, smooth shader and pixel shader modes.
- Popular images and video format export.
- Create eye-popping, 3D stereoscopic videos with customizable convergence distances.
- 7. Character Conversion
- Characterize actors with skin-bone via FBX.
- Bone mapping for face, body & hand.
- Preset templates for auto rigging.
- Turn any prop into an iClone character.
- Export character for re-editing with sculpting & painting tools.
- 8. Motion Conversion
- Characterize motions via FBX/BVH.
- T-Pose & Motion adjustment.
- Reset Character Position & Transform.
- Multiple batch motion process.
- Live preview & content marketplace access.
- 9. Prop Conversion
- Free access to millions of models in 3D Warehouse.
- Group (node), Pivot & Alignment for static objects.
- Material & UV Refinement.
- Normal & Smooth for better texture appearance.
- Free modeling with SketchUp.
- Serial Numbers will be added to customer accounts at purchase