SKU:13178Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:DAZ Studio 4.9, DAZ StudioInstall Types:SKU:13178Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:DAZ Studio 4.9, DAZ StudioInstall Types:
This product is in these bundles
If you are a 3D Artist who wants to create figures, props or 3D clothing items for yourself or for sale, the Content Creator Toolkit will empower you to bring your ideas to life.
Created for professionals, by professionals, the Content Creator Toolkit is geared toward serious content creators, developing complex figures and accessories. These tools will save you weeks, or even months, of development time. And, if you currently use Poser® to create content, the Content Creator Toolkit will allow you to take your figure design to a whole new level. This toolkit is a must-have for any serious Published Artist
Give your content creation a jump start with the Genesis Basic Clothing Rig Kit.
If you have DAZ Studio 4.x PRO Edition, you do not need to get the Content Creator Toolkit. DAZ Studio 4.x Pro Edition includes all the plugins and features of the Content Creator Toolkit. Check to see that you have activated DAZ Studio 4.x as the Pro Edition in HELP (Windows) or DAZStudio (Mac) --> About DAZ Studio.
What's Included and FeaturesIncluded in the Content Creation Tools:
Weight Map Brush - Paint TriAxTM and traditional weight-maps for your figures.
- 4 Modes for editing weight-maps: paint brush, smooth brush, directional gradient, and sphere gradient
- Adjustable falloff for brushes: Linear, Ease In, Ease Out, Ease In/Out
- Symmetry mode across each axis
- Displays weights on model in 3D viewport
- Add and remove weights per axis as needed
- Polygon selection, visibility, and locking for extra control while painting
- Flood fill selected polygons
- Smooth selected polygons
- Weight filtering
- Auto weight normalization
- Copy/Paste weights
- Rigidity maps for improving morph projection to clothing's rigid pieces, such as buttons, zippers, etc.
Polygon Group Editor Tool - Create/Edit polygon groups on any model.
- 3 selection modes for polygon selection: Rectangle, Lasso, Drag
- Quick-select polygons in existing face groups, surface groups, and regions
- Symmetry mode across each axis
- Expand/Contract selection
- Select all connected
- Invert selection
- Hide/Show polygons
- Lock polygons
- Assign selected faces to new or existing groups
- Set up rigidity groups
- Set up Geo-GraftingTM for welding new geometry onto GenesisTM and other figures
Transfer Utility - Transfer rigging, grouping, and shapes from one object in your scene to another.
- Set up clothing to work with TriAxTM figures with a click of a button
- Copy weight maps, selection maps, face groups, region groups, morph targets or surface groups
- Convert clothing and hair created for one specific figure to be usable on another
- Replace Source mesh with Target
- Use Projection Templates to get better weight-maps for clothing items
Property Editor Pane - Mass editing of property attributes, as well as creation, deletion, grouping, ordering and linking.
- Create user properties; simple or empty morphs
- Mass delete user properties
- Mass edit property attributes; limit state/values, hidden state, etc
- Mass property grouping; across multiple selected nodes
- Mass ordering/sorting of properties; across multiple selected nodes
- Move properties; to other nodes
- Mass linking/unlinking of properties; expression and direct
- Save modified properties; to respective DSF files
- Specify which DSF files to save formulas to
- Display of property hierarchies; both top-down and bottom-up views
- Property selection; for scripting access
- ERC Freeze - Adjust property values (via Parameters pane or Presets/Poses) and link those properties to a controller; automatically calculating the scalar required to drive the properties to their current value when the controller is set to its current value (or 1 in the case of a 0 value).
- ERC Bake - Apply and remove property connections and allow easy ceation of new connections
Morph Loader Pro - Quickly and easily add your own custom and third-party morphs to objects in your scene, using Wavefront Object (*.obj) files, with many more options and much greater control than the Advanced version.
- Load morphs that span a legacy figure’s group boundaries, in their entirety rather than individually, group by group
- Limit morphs that span a legacy figure’s group boundaries to specific groups; selected nodes.
- Load vertex-only morphs onto "single skin" objects; weight-mapped figures and props
- Morphs can be ordered and loaded en masse, with each being uniquely configured.
- Use the Reverse Deformations feature to reverse the affect of any currently applied geometry deformations, such as joint and/or morph modifiers.
- Project and Object configurations can be saved for later [re]use
- Configuration settings include naming, property grouping, property linking and updating
- Seamless integration with the DAZ Studio Hexagon Bridge
Figure Setup Pane - (previously Skeleton Setup) Define the bone hierarchy for a figure, associated geometries, and the relationships between them.
- Copy the skeleton of a figure in the scene
- Apply modifications to a figure in the scene
- Specify a skeleton’s geometries
- Specify alternate geometries
- Establish Region hierarchies
- Create and modify parent/child relationships
- Establish bone/selection group relationships
- Establish joint rotation orders individually, or all at once with multiple selection.
- Identify which Joint Parameters to create; twist, bend, curve, etc
- Establish welding for bone geometry boundaries; parent/child and other
- Establish Inverse Kinematics (IK) chains and respective weights
- Establish a figure's Content Type; i.e. Actor, Follower/Accessory, Follower/Wardrobe, etc.
- Save/Load figure templates
- Load Poser® Hierarchy (*.phi) templates
- Convert to a figure's mesh to SubD
- Create TriAxTM weight-mapped and paramateric joint parameter (e.g. Poser®) based figures
Joint Editor Tool - Manipulate the Joint Parameters of a figure, along with the ability to create and/or remove bones.
- Create skeletons
- Create/Delete and bones; including an interactive creation mode
- Convert a static prop into a figure; TriAx weight-mapped, Traditional weight-mapped or Parametric Joint Parameters
- Visually manipulate Joint Parameters
- Visualize weighting of Joint Parameters; in points, wireframe or solid display modes, with the ability to customize display colors and opacity
- Viewport navigation compliments your workflow, making editing faster and easier than ever.
- Viewport manipulators give faster, easier and more robust control.
- Optionally limit matrix (joint sphere) rotations to 2 axis for compatibility with Poser®
- DAZ Studio does not exhibit the same limitation with matrix decomposition, thereby avoiding the common “joint sphere popping” during manipulation and sometimes unpredictable results.
- Align/Snap bone positions and orientations
- Customize bone positions, orientations and bulge values as properties; establish connections using ERC Freeze
- Memorize/Restore rigging properties for an entire figure, or only selected nodes
- Extract a donor skeleton for easy modification of multiple bone positions/rotations
- Transfer rigging (figure space) from a donor skeletion
- Auto-adjust base rigging to a morphed shape
- Mirror Joint Parameters
- Bake joint rotations
ExP Exporter - Generate ExP product files through a visual interface. This tool greatly simplifies a very tedious and time-consuming process that had to be done by hand prior to this tool.
- Provides visualization of the four ExP file types
- Provides the ability to mass select file type options by type, node and name
- Configurations can be saved for later [re]use.
- Optionally embed deltas
- Optionally generate INJ/REM source library files
- Optionally generate INJ/REM user library files