Stitch Witch is a tool that makes it easy for the average user to create textures for 3D models. Have you ever wanted to take an outfit, and change colors, layers, pockets, collars, buttons, fabric, etc? When you buy textures from artists, you are limited to the styles they provide you. However, Poser users often have a need for a specific item of clothing that isn't available, but don't have the artistic ability to draw it from scratch. Stitch Witch can fill in the gap!
It makes it fast and easy for non-artists to create high quality clothing textures. It has tools to automatically add shadows, rotate fabric, tile lace along a curve, add buttons, lacing, and more. It automatically creates the transparency map for you, so there's no need to create one yourself. It has an incredibly easy to use and powerful color picker tool, that lets you match colors with ease. It comes with special tools to import OBJ and OBZ templates, create shadowed effects, and much more.
It comes with a texture pack to get you started, or use your own textures to create your own unique style.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Create smooth outlines and curves, and fill with fabric, tile with lace, or dot it with buttons, using the easy tools provided.
- Extract templates from OBJ files to use as a backdrop to help you line things up, and onionskin it over the project when you want to see the template over the picture, as well.
- Resize fabrics dynamically, while avoiding jaggies and blurriness. You can resize the entire fabric, and the x and y directions independently.
- Zoom in and out to work at your most comfortable detail level.
- Recolor fabrics using powerful recoloring tools, add fog, and change the transparency.
- Flip, mirror, rotate, align, shift the fabric left-right, or shift the fabric up-down.
- Apply special effects to your fabric, including sharpen, blur, brightness, contrast, and more.
- Add a drop shadow along the edge of fabric, lace, and buttons to enhance realism.
- Add special effect shadows to make fabric appear quilted, draped, etc.
- Add text at will to any location on the template, in whichever font, size, and color you like.
- Render the resulting color and transparency maps to the desired output size.
- Product Requires Microsoft .NET 2.0 or higher. See ReadMe.
- Will run on Windows 2000, XP, and Vista.