graphMate is a graph editor. Use it as a companion to keyMate for the ultimate in traditional keyFrame animation in DAZ Studio, or use it as a standalone product.
A graph editor allows for adjusting the timing and values of keys. The simple select and drag mechanism is intuitive and powerful. Certain animations techniques can be very difficult any other way, but a graph editor makes them easy. One such example is to adjusting the keys while the animation is playing.
Visual is better. Want to see why keyframes are doing what they are doing? Ever been irritated by overshoot and not understood why? See what is happening to your animation curve at a glance.
graphMate responds to the selection of properties in keyMate and selection of properties from DAZ Studio's Parameter's Tab.
If you are interested in creating your own animations, you'll want this.
What's Included and Features
- Works with DAZ Studio Parameters Tab
- Works with keyMate
- Slide Selected Keys to adjust timing and value
- Copy Selected Keys
- Paste Keys
- Delete Selected Keys
- Set Key on Curve(s)
- Set Interpolation Mode: TCB, Linear, Constant
- Set tension, continuity, and bias values
- This product is activated with a serial number. Upon purchase, download the required products. Use the serial number that is made available in your account to activate the product.