The ruins known as the Sacelleum are shrouded in mystery. What is known is that they are of great age. It is believed that it was a temple or shine to a now forgotten deity. It has be discovered that the statue is made from a single stone, that is not of the region that the sacellum resides. Some theorize that the effigy may actually be a remaining piece of the great Colossus of Corlyk, one of the greatest ancient wonders that stood guard over the coast several hundred miles away. There is no surviving knowledge of Corlyk or what he was, and many feel that it never existed at all, and that the statue at the sacellum is of some other origin entirely. Perhaps future discoveries could shed more light on the mystery.
The Sacelleum of Corlyk is a prop for your renders for Poser and DAZ Studio. Included are material presets for Daz Studio to get you going.
What's Included and Features
- Sacelleum of Corlyk Prop (.PP2 and .OBJ)
- 1 Corlyk MAT Pose and DAZ Studio Material Preset
- Textures Include:
- 1 Displacement Map (4096 x 4096)
- 1 Displacement Map (4096 x 3072)
- 2 Texture and Bump Maps (3072 x 3072)
- 4 Texture, Bump, Displacement and Specular Maps (2048 x 2048)
- 2 Texture and Bump Maps (2048 x 1536)
- 3 Texture, Bump and Displacement Maps (1024 x 1024)
- 2 Texture and Bump Map (512 x 512)
- Poser MAT Poses (.PZ2)
- DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DSA)
- Material Poses to Apply All Presets