This is a great stand alone bundle of volumetric ecosystems that will turn any terrain or object in to a pile of highly detailed realistic rocks. It is the perfect compliment to my other Rock piles packages as this bundle is intended for features close to the camera or where a great deal more detail is required than with the standard rock pile textures I have already created.
It comes with a simple PDF document which suggests a workflow to turn a terrain in to a convincing pile of boulders or rock strewn hillside, although this method will work on almost any object.
The Piles of Rock materials come in plane rock and rock and weed versions to give a little beit of extra diversity and detail.
Also included as a bonus are a set rock materials in both displacement and bump format which match exactly the materials used in then piles of rock, allowing you to blend your rock features seamlessly in to your Vue scenery!
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Five rock and weed pile volumetric materials.
- Five rock only volumetric materials.
- Five Displacement based rock materials matching the materials used in corresponding rock piles.
- Five standard bump based rock materials matching the materials used in corresponding rock piles.
- Full pdf instructions for creating rock piles or rock and scree covered slopes from terrain or other objects.
- High detail rocks used in rock pile materials to give extra realism.
- This product requires Vue 7 or up and ecosystem capabilities.