SKU:8769Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:DAZ Studio, PoserInstall Types:SKU:8769Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:DAZ Studio, PoserInstall Types:
SkyGen is a skymap generator tool to be used with DAZ Studio to create HDR latitude/longitude maps for use in IBL and reflection mapping. SkyGen is not a set of preset sky maps but rather a tool to let you create a sky with an interactive interface. Place your sun base on time and location and given 'haze' --the possibilities are limitless.
SkyGen is intended to be used with UberEnvironment Light Shader to provide image based lighting. The generated maps can also be used with HumanSurface as reflection maps.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Dynamic Creation of Lat/Long HDR Sky Maps for IBL
- Saves in TDL format with a .TIF Extension
- Location You are Viewing the Sun
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Rio de Janeiro
- Time of Day (Hours are in Military Time)
- 6 = 6am
- 18 = 6pm
- Haziness or Turbidity
- 0 Value for a Clear Day
- 10 Value for a Very Hazy Skylight
- SkyGen should be compatible with DAZ Studio versions 22.214.171.124 and above.
- Although the generated image has a .tif extension, it is really in the tdl format.