Now featuring Auto Convert technology!
Welcome to Clothes Converter! Clothes Converter is the easiest, most efficient way to convert clothing from one Poser model to another! It will enable you (after reading this manual, watching the video tutorials, and some practice) to convert clothing from almost any model to another. It also can automatically convert clothing between unimesh figures (Victoria 3, Stephanie 3, Aiko 3, the Freak, Michael 3, David, etc) and from base characters to morphed characters (ex. Victoria 3 to a morphed Victoria 3).
Why do you need Clothes Converter?
End users: When new character models are released most existing clothing will not be compatible, forcing you to buy new clothes. Even then, chances are that your favorite outfits will never be updated to work with the new character models. Clothing modelers: Clothes Converter will allow you to quickly update your clothing models for new characters. It is considerably less work than completely remodeling and setting up the clothing model for a new figure using other means.
Basic Overview: Clothes Converter uses a 3 step process:
- Importing the cr2 clothing file and automatic re-scaling for the new figure.
- Adjusting the clothing to the new figure using soft-selection (magnet) tools or auto adjustment for simple clothing items.
- Save new clothing cr2 and obj file.
This product is for PC only.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- New for version 2.1
- Auto Convert - Automatic conversion of clothing between unimesh figures (Ex V3 to A3) and from base characters to morph characters (ex. V3 to a morphed V3).
- Support for non-unimesh figures is being researched.
- Batch Conversion - convert multiple clothing items from one source figure to several destination figures using Auto Convert (unimesh only).
- Load morphs into destination figure using values in the CR2
- Load morphs into destination figure using most injection morph pose files (they must be in the format that we recognize).
- Smooth command
- New shortcuts for hiding and showing destination figure groups.
- Hide Backfaces
- Fixed problem with move > normal.
- Fixed problem with auto shape.
- Improved destination figure morph loading speed.
- New video tutorial for Auto Convert and Batch.
- New (clears the current project)
- New for version 2.0:
- Improved symmetry with soft-selection
- 3D Manipulator transforms geometry faster
- Project file (.cvt) - allows you to save the current state of your work to a file for later editing.
- Improved copy morphs - does a better job of retaining morphs
- Viewport memory slots
- Auto weld on load
- Falloff adjust
- Alt selection mode-clear selection instead of adding (option)
- Auto backup on save project
- Change working color
- Hide pts and manipulator when moving
- Smooth shade the destination figure option
- Pivot pt stays on top for improved visibility
- Updated video tutorial shows you how to get the most out of the program.
- Work directly with cr2 files.
- Auto-scale and auto position clothing for new figure.
- Soft-selection (magnet) tools for easy editing with visual feedback.
- Multi-level undo.
- Save obj directly for quick object edits.
- Rectangle selection
- Polygon lasso selection
- Paint selection
- Work in Polygon or vertex mode.
- Rename groups as needed.
- Hide/display groups.
- Selectable donor for joint parameters.
- Symmetrical editing allows you to cut your work in half (depends on object symmetry).
- Mesh editing across groups: move, rotate, scale, tweak
- 2 detailed video tutorials to show you how to use Clothes Converter.
- A tutorial shirt to practice with.
- Dedicated support forum to address any questions or issues (http://www.cgauction.com/forum)
- Direct support from the application's author.
- Easy viewport navigation with support for a 3 button mouse and scroll wheel.