SKU:17918Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:DAZ StudioSKU:17918Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:DAZ Studio
Add Animated Textures to your renders! This is a script where you will be able to animate any mappable property of your scene. Not just surface properties, but also lights and the backdrop. It is easy to use, with minimal setup and constraints.
This is a DAZ Studio script! And can be used in DAZ Studio 3 and DAZ Studio 4.
- Animated textures must be sequential files named in alpha order.
- All sequential texture sets must be within their own folders.
- All sequential texture folders must be located in the same folder for the current render set.
- The texture sequences are not key-framed, so if you change the starting frame number, the textures will not set to then advanced sequence. You will need to set that up before starting the script, if necessary.
- When you want to assign a mappable property to be animated, you select a texture file from within the folder of the animated texture set. The script will use the selected file as the starting point and then step thru the rest of the files in alpha order. When it reaches the last file, then it will return to the first file in that folder (of the same file type).
When you are ready to start rendering, you will then use the Animated Textures script to render your animation. Bring life to your animations!
What's Included and Features
- Animated Textures Script for DAZ Studio: (.DSE)
- Animated Textures Script
- This product includes:
- 1 DAZ Studio Core Installer