From the first time one of our long-ago ancestors picked up a stick and beat something (or someone) with it, the bludgeon has been a favored weapon and has appeared in countless forms. Here, for your pounding pleasure, is a selection of bashers and bludgeons to suit any era or occasion.
- The Basic Basher. The oldest 'design' of all, and still perfectly effective. The proverbial big stick that you carry while speaking softly.
- The Backwoods 'Equalizer.' A board with a few nails-- so simple, even Cousin Jud can make one. Perfect for protecting your stash of moonshine.
- The Shillelagh. You don't even have to be Irish.
- The Spiked Club. Every well-dressed barbarian should have one.
- The Stone Club. Proof that good design never goes out of style.
- The Blockbuster. A little whack'll do ya!
All bashers are provided in 'left' and 'right' versions and (in Poser) load in parented to the right or left hand of M4, and each basher has two color options for 'clean' and 'gory.'
Program Compatibility: Poser 6 and above and DAZ Studio 2 and above