SKU:7623Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:DAZ Studio, PoserSKU:7623Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:DAZ Studio, Poser
Full name, Stegosaurus Stenops, meaning "roofed lizard" was a large herbivore dinosaur from the Late Jurassic Period in western North America and Europe. The spikes were most likely used for defense, while the plates were for display and possibly for thermo-regulation and also recognizing their own kind, sort of like an ID. Stegosaurus was seven meters (23 ft) long and coexisted with other dinosaurs such as Allosaurus, Torvosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Apatosaurus, Diplodocus and Camarasaurus.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Eyes Closed
- 6 Poses (.PZ2)
- 1 Stegosaurus Texture and Bump Map (4000 x 4000)
- 1 Stegosaurus Plates Texture and Bump Map (3000 x 3000)
- P5+ Material Poses (.PZ2)
- P6+ Material Presets (.MC6)
- DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DS)
- Material Poses to Apply All Presets
- DAZ Studio Users: There is no longer a separate DAZ Studio installer for these Presets. DAZ Studio will automatically apply the DAZ Studio version of the Material Presets, giving you the correct DAZ Studio look to your Stegosuarus. Please see the ReadMe for additional information.