Welcome to Morph Designer! Morph Designer is the quick and easy way to create full-body and group morphs for Poser cr2 files (characters, clothes, etc). Morph Designer allows you to load a cr2, create new morphs, edit existing morphs and save them directly to a cr2 file! No more importing and exporting .obj files to create morphs. Furthermore, if you need to export obj files for distribution, Morph Designer can export each morph as a 'squished' obj file which can be added as a morph manually in Poser (exports one obj file for each group affected by the full-body morph). Morph Designer can also export morph injection files for figures that support it (ex. Victoria 3). You can also automatically transfer morphs from characters to clothes and edit the morphs after transferring them.
Available for PC Only
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Project file -- save your work in progress to a project file (new in v2.0).
- Magnet system. Quickly create morphs with our intuitive magnet system. Magnets can be saved separately or as part of the project file. Supports symmetry(new in v2.0).
- Transfer morphs from characters to clothing and edit the morphs after transferring them (new in v2.0).
- Smooth -- fast smooth command (new in v2.0).
- Morph properties -- edit main morph properties for FBMs and JCMs (new in v2.0).
- Support for transferring and setting up JCMs(joint control morphs) (new in v2.0).
- Improved symmetry with soft-selection (new in v2.0).
- Manipulator -- for easy mesh editing (new in v2.0).
- Scale Deltas (new in v2.0).
- Combine transferred group morphs (new in v2.0).
- Video tutorials including a tutorial converting JCMs (new in v2.0).
- Load multiple cr2s for morph editing
- Quickly create morphs across groups using soft-selection (similar to magnets but with much more control)
- Save new morphs as full-body morphs directly to a cr2 file.
- Save new morphs as regular group morphs directly to a cr2 file.
- Export morph injection files (creates all necessary files).
- Export a full-body morph as a series of 'squished' obj files for distribution
- Export regular group morphs as a series of 'squished' obj files for distribution
- Selectively load and edit existing morphs.
- Smooth shading
- Display material colors.
- Select by material.
- Saved selection sets.
- Edit morphs across multiple cr2s.
- Single click to switch between morphs.
- Invert selection
- Hide and show selected polygons.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Video tutorials to get you started quickly.