|What's Included & Features
New to aniMate? You will want to...
- Easily arrange aniBlocks(animations) that magically chain together to form a complete animation for your character.
- Loop, split, and trim your aniBlocks for the perfect fluid motion.
- Preview your aniBlocks directly on your character with the hover of your mouse.
- See all your character tracks at once.
Have aniMate1.5? You will want to...
- Use all the features of aniMate+ and then some.
- Keyframe directly inside an aniBlock using multiple levels for safe edits.
- Graph Edit to visualize and adjust your aniBlock's keyframes.
- Layer morph expression aniBlocks over your human motions to really bring your characters alive.
- Override the bones you specify to combine aniBlocks in ways not before possible(such as wave and walk at the same time).
- Change the entire poise of your character using pose aniBlocks.
- Audio aniBlocks for extra fun and to help choreograph your character's movements and expressions.
Have aniMate Plus? You will want to...
- Serious refinement based on feedback
- Easy Cubic Interpolation. Never overshoots, always beautiful.
- Previewer search to help find your aniBlocks.
- Drag and drop your Daz Content(pz2, fc2, etc) directly to your character's tracks to easily make expression aniBlocks.
- Pose Spline. Visually edit keyframes by using target points of the hands, feet and hip inside the 3d viewport.
- Reorient based on a foot or a toe, for the elimination of character foot floating between transitions.
- Line Guides to help align aniBlocks across tracks.
- Start Circles in the 3d viewport to see that very important location that begins your animation. Have more that one start circle for cut scenes.
- Parent Constraint. Now you can have your character pick an object up and drop it.
- Retarget poses and animations.
- Backwards compatible with aniMate+ and aniMate1.5