This Special Edition of Jewels of Architecture: Orientalia Vol 1 comprises 66 seamless tiles and transparentized png elements in seven categories, with specially crafted bump and displacement maps.
Although this Special Edition was created specifically for the texture artist working with interior environments and furniture, this resource will also work perfectly for digital scrapbooking and web design. Clothing texture artists will find many uses for the 38 special Chinese and Japanese fabric resources provided, ranging from ornate embroidered fabrics to simple silks.
The resources included in this Special Edition package are based on photographs and scans of my own extensive collection of Orientalia, which dates from the 18th century to present times. It includes a vast miscellania of art forms, ranging from wedding kimonos (which are hung as wall art) to Chien Lung carved lacquer, and from Meiji-era shippo-yaki, Kutani and Satsuma to modern Jingfa cloisonne.
Created for texture artists by a texture artist whose predilection is exterior and interior environments and furnishings, the polished and intricately crafted elements are provided in transparentized png or seamless jpg format for quick and easy workflow.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- 21 seamless Japanese textiles with bump maps and 2 "uchikake" (wedding kimono) embroidery elements
- 15 seamless Chinese textiles with bump maps
- 7 carved wood elements and seamless patterns with displacement maps
- 6 carved lacquer ("cinnabar" and "kamakura-bori") elements and seamless patterns with displacement maps
- 5 Japanese "makie" lacquer elements and patterns with displacement maps
- 4 Chinese cabinetry hardware elements and a seamless "meiji" bronze pattern with displacement maps
- 8 Korean mother-of-pearl elements and seamless patterns with displacement maps