SKU:17512Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:NoSKU:17512Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:No
Create cool 3D models in Hexagon and create an income while having fun!
Whether you're dreaming of making cars, outfits for Genesis, buildings, organic shapes or sci-fi, it's all here.
Step by step instruction, from your first steps, to complete detailed DAZ Studio / Poser model.
Brought to you by bestselling DAZ 3D vendor, professional 3D artist, modeler, coach and mentor, Val Cameron a.k.a. Dreamlight.
Featuring bestselling DAZ 3D vendor and professional modeler Jason White from 2Create.
What's Included and Features
- This comprehensive, step by step training covers the entire work flow from Hexagon to DAZ Studio. Start selling your own props at DAZ 3D all using free (or almost free) software.
- Presented in HD 1280 x 720 high quality MP4 + WMV video tutorials, divided into easy to follow modules.
- You'll learn:
- 1. How to create simple & complex items in Hexagon and get the hang of the entire workflow, from modeling, to uv-mapping and texturing as well as importing into DAZ Studio with all the tweaks needed to make your models look like a million bucks
- 2. Master building & structure, car and sci-fi modeling in Hexagon
- 3. How to model, uv-map and texture gorgeous outfits for genesis / Genesis 2, V5 + V6, including dresses, tops and skirts.
- 4. Master all the specific Hexagon tools for quick and easy modeling
- 5. Discover the tools you don't need and that will just waste your time
- 6. Download the entire program for easy access forever
- ...and more!
- MODULE 1: THE MIND BEHIND SUCCESS AND INTRO TO HEXAGON TOOLS
- This module explains what you can expect from this training, as far as becoming a successful vendor and 3D modeler and also dives into the basic concepts of Hexagon.
- 01.01 - Welcome And The Concept Of Creating An Income Online
- 1.02 - The Triad Of The Perfect Product
- 01.03 - How To Overcome Fear
- 01.04 - Hexagon Intro
- 01.05 - Hexagon Fast Extrude
- 01.06 - Hexagon Edge Tools
- 01.07 - Hexagon Tweak
- 01.08 - Hexagon Weld
- 01.09 - Hexagon Connect
- 01.10 - Hexagon Disassociate Points
- 01.11 - Model Master Bonus: Concept Of Points, Lines, Edges And Polygons
- 01.12 - Model Master Bonus: First Steps In Hexagon
- 01.13 - Model Master Bonus: Hexagon Individual Smoothing
- MODULE 2: WORKFLOW OVERVIEW
- This module explains the entire workflow from your idea, to ready for DAZ models and showcases all the necessary steps.
- 02.01 - Workflow
- 02.02 - Modeling And UV-Mapping
- 02.03 - Exporting, Importing And Texturing
- 02.04 - Packaging
- MODULE 3: BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES
- How to use powerful Hexagon tools when creating a Mediterranean house, with a door, windows and balustrade.
- 03.01 - Modeling A Balustrade
- 03.02 - Modeling A Window
- 03.03 - Modeling A Door
- 03.04 - Assembly
- 03.05 - DAZ Studio Specific Packaging
- 03.06 - Model Master Bonus: What Is Optimization?
- 03.07 - Model Master Bonus: Optimizing In Hexagon
- 03.08 - Model Master Bonus: Exporting Using OBJ
- 03.09 - Model Master Bonus: Importing in Poser 7
- 03.10 - Model Master Bonus: Importing In DAZ Studio 4
- 03.11 - Model Master Bonus: What Are Surfaces In DS Poser?
- 03.12 - Model Master Bonus: Working With Surfaces And Smoothing Angles
- 03.13 - Model Master Bonus: Diffuse, Specular And Ambient
- 03.14 - Model Master Bonus: Bump, Displacement And Normal Maps
- 03.15 - Model Master Bonus: Reflection And Refraction
- 03.16 - Model Master Bonus: Opacity And Transparency
- MODULE 4: OUTFITS FOR GENESIS
- How to use Hexagon to model clothing and import to DAZ Studio
- 04.01 - Modeling A Dress
- 04.02 - Modeling A Skirt
- 04.03 - Modeling A Top
- 04.04 - Putting It All Together
- MODULE 5: ORGANIC MODELING
- How to use Hexagon to model organic forms.
- 05.01 - Introduction
- 05.02 - Modeling A Basic Dinosaur
- 05.03 - Advanced Modeling : Box Model A Head - Part 1
- 05.04 - Advanced Modeling : Box Model A Head - Part 2
- MODULE 6: CARS
- How to use Hexagon to model cars.
- 06.01 - Car Body Modeling - Part 1
- 06.02 - Car Body Modeling - Part 2
- 06.03 - Car Body Modeling - Part 3
- 06.04 - Wheel And Tire Modeling
- BONUS MODULE: SCI-FI STRUCTURES
- 07.01 - Sci-Fi Structure Concepts
- MODULE 6: CARS
- This product includes:
- 3 WMV format installers (approx 2.4GBs)
- 3 MP4 format installers (approx 2.6 GBs)
- Both formats are the same videos