Elven Forehead Pieces are jewels that are tied to the hair with a little hook. It uses to be placed in the middle, and is the perfect ornament for the elven creatures that you saw in movies and fantasy art, and now ready for your creations, with complete freedom for your imagination. A must-have!
Elven Forehead Pieces For Any Figure is a set of 5 jewels that can be used with any figure and with almost any hair. By default they fit to Genesis 2 Female(s), but we also included fit morphs for the most common female and male figures for faster and easier fitting: Genesis 2 Male, Victoria 6, Michael 6, M4 Shape for Genesis 2 Male, V4, and M4. Also works great in any other Genesis 2 figure or character, usually with very little adjustment required.
We have studied deeply what we needed to make this product as versatile as possible, and we have designed a jewelry pack that can be used on ANY figure for Poser or DAZ Studio. Then, we made it easier for the user, so it always look fantastic in every render, on every figure, character or pose.
You just need a figure with a head part (99% of them meet these criteria, including Victoria 6, Genesis 2 Female(s), V4...). The jewels will follow the movement, and you can use the adjustment morphs and the fine-tuned transform dials to fit them to your figure perfectly.
The props come in 2 versions: one that follows the head movement (smartprop) and another that doesn't (non parented). Use the parented one for common use. Use the non parented for holding in a hand, put them as brooches, or whatever you imagine.
All of them include morphs to adapt to the shape of the head, and to rotate the chain, and have also fine tuned transform dials.
The forehead pieces use to be placed in the center of the forehead, and the chain over the hair, and this is the purpose of these morphs. But you can put them as you wish. You can also hide the chain in all forehead pieces if you want.
Descriptions of the jewel sets and materials:
- Asrai: Double jewel with intricate spirals around them for a fantasy classic look. In gold or silver, and black, blue, green, pink or red jewels
- Forest Charm: Fan of metal leaves around jewels with pear-shaped diamond cut. In gold or silver, jewels in red, pink or green, and leaves in green, brown or gold
- Gaia's Jewel: Magical vines embracing an enchanted jewel, that give birth to detailed leaves. In gold or silver, jewel in jade, quartz, ruby or turquoise, and leaves in brown or green
- Tree Of Life: The tree between the worlds, Yggdrasil, or the tree of life, that bonds your soul to nature. Five stunning different variations, and hide options for fruits and hanging jewel
- Winged Heart: Flies to the land of the heroes, good for romance and for fantasy heroins. In gold or silver, and heart in black, pink, red, or white