This product is in these bundles
Gargoyles - you can find them perched near roof tops, and guarding the great cathedrals. There are many legends as to how they came to be. Were they merely whimsical water gutters? Some say they are the protectors of the sacred, and others say they were carved out of mischief by the cathedral stone cutters. Now you can take home this new posable figure for your renders. Whimsical, protector, mischief maker - you choose what role your gargoyle will play.
Add-ons for this product.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Gargoyle is a new posable figure by SilverKey 3d with EasyPose controls in the body to control the tail and wing movement.
- Includes a free stone texture and bump map.
- 2000 x 2000 Body
- 2000 x 2000 Head/Wings
- 1000 x 1000 Eyes
- Poses - 7 Gargoyle Poses
- Has basic Mimic morphs included.
- Morphs included to change the size of the snout and the horns.
- If you prefer the wingless type of gargoyle, you can hide the wings.
- A morph is included in the chest to blend the back area where the wings connect.